• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

www.mycomicshop.com 23% off all comics ~Now That's a Sale~

12 posts in this topic

Guys,

Let me know if this is the wrong forum or not proper, but according to the rules I think I am okay with this.

I have way too much credit on www.mycomicshop.com and need to burn off $1000 of it or so. I would be willing to sell you any comic on their web site for 23% off. You pay me, I use my credit and have the book sent to you with free shipping direct to your house.

Some guidelines:

1. $100 order minimum ($77 your cost).

2. Please no 50 book orders of $2 comics...let's shoot for $20 value items and up.

3. Yes, you can use this for supplies (bags and boards) and still get free shipping.

4. Yes, you can buy HC, Trades, whatever! My credit is good for all.

5. First come first served, when the $1000 is gone, its gone.

6. USA only gets free shipping, so I think I will keep this USA only (outside USA PM your ideas first).

8. Lots of people here know us and will provide references. 6000+ feedback on the eBay Monster (Comicsarefun).

Have Fun!!!!

(:

Why don't you just use the credit to buy books you like & think will sell here and price them at 22% off? I wouldn't start a sales thread without having the books in hand, you cover your 3% charge from Paypal & what doesn't sell fits your collecting interests. (shrug)

Why don't you just use the credit to buy books you like & think will sell here and price them at 22% off? I wouldn't start a sales thread without having the books in hand, you cover your 3% charge from Paypal & what doesn't sell fits your collecting interests. (shrug)

That's the usual plan, but I wanted to avoid the extra step and perhaps help some people out while helping me too!

8. Lots of people here know us and will provide references. 6000+ feedback on the eBay Monster.

I'm not sure I understand....are you: mycomicshop.....who's this "us" you're referring to with the 6000+ feedback?

We are Comicarefun, not affiliated with mycomicshop...we just have a ton of store credit with them.

I think I violated this one upon closer inspection...

Links to outside sites for any purpose involving purchasing the offered books are not allowed.

I am going to move this to the sales announcement thread.

It shouldn't go in the announcement thread either. It belongs here:

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.

(thumbs u

I think I violated this one upon closer inspection...

Links to outside sites for any purpose involving purchasing the offered books are not allowed.

I am going to move this to the sales announcement thread.

It shouldn't go in the announcement thread either. It belongs here:

Comics Market - Sales Advertising - Ebay, Dealers, etc.

(thumbs u

That's where I put it...thanks!