• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gothic Romances 1-S

5 posts in this topic

I finally joined CGC and was thinking of submitting THREE magazines to get a feel of the system. Would anyone care to guesstimate the grade on this magazine? I am submitting:

1) Gothic Romances 1-Shot

2) Gothic Tales of Love #3

3) Nightmare #2 - from a set of TEN mags I bought in which they all are of the same quality. They are Nightmare 1-5 and Psycho 1-5.

Anyway, here is one of the three, Gothic Romances, that I am sending in so please provide feedback!

This book does have a small chip/paper loss on the back left side midway ...Sure wish that was not there.

GothicRomances_front.jpg

GothicRomances_back.jpg

The defect seen on the back cover by the womans left ear would make the magazine grade in a CGC 7.5 I feel.

You know what, I completely missed that. Is that a chunk of rear cover missing near her ear? If so this would probably bump down to a 6.0 FN at best... :sorry::sorry: