• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

And the new Bruce Banner is

40 posts in this topic

8bf653a0.jpg

Mark Ruffalo to Play Hulk in The Avengers? Source: Deadline July 14, 2010

We're guessing that Marvel Studios was hoping to announce this at the San Diego Comic-Con on Saturday, July 24th, but Deadline is reporting that the studio is in "late-stage discussions" with Mark Ruffalo to play The Incredible Hulk in The Avengers, scheduled to hit theaters on May 4, 2012.

He would be replacing Edward Norton, who played Hulk in director Louis Leterrier's The Incredible Hulk. Marvel Studios' Kevin Feige and Norton both confirmed this week that he would not be returning for The Avengers.

How many actors do they have to go through before they finally find a Hulk?

They could have a new Banner every movie for all I care. I don't want to pay $10 to listen to puny Banner whine and cry about "the monster within". I want to see HULK SMASH! :sumo:

If you actually understood what you read, you would actually see that there is a ? in the title

That came across a little harsh. I think Anthony was just trying to share information to make everyone aware what changes are taking place in cast members.