• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Am Here Because This Is Where I Am

21 posts in this topic

Well, I finally survived a little over a month without my little girl. My new job is great. Glad to be working with people again. Just flew in to VA last night. My little girl has grown so much in a month. It felt like forever without her. Thought I was going to die on the plane (have a fear of flying), but all I could think about was seeing little Ella again. :cloud9:

Packed all our stuff into the Budget truck today. Freezing here in VA. Blanket of snow just fell. Beautiful. Baby Ella fast asleep. My wife and I enjoying TV and feeling together again. Unfortunately, I am driving out Sunday morning and leaving them again. Hopefully the weather is good to me. Driving through Tennessee, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona. Trying to make it a 4 day trip. Three hotel stops. Hope I don't pick up any bedbugs..(great entertainment for a borderline germaphobe). :eek:

Rayna and Ella fly out next Saturday and hope to have everything unpacked and set up for them by then. Finally, a family once again. I can't wait to finally be stable again. California has been good to me (except for the previous governor who never pardoned me) and love to be living and working there again.

Thank you all for your prayers and good vibes. My Secret Santa gift finally got to me in CA before I left. It was EXACTLY what I wanted. Thanks, Claudio. It was freakin' awesome! (worship)

The past two years have been quite a journey. It has been crazy indeed. Keeping my head up and trying to be that solid rock for my wife and little girl. Tough shoes to fill. Wouldn't trade it for the world. :)