• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christopher Nolan's Inception

79 posts in this topic

I will only watch this if JC gives it to 2 thumbs down before seeing it, only way...

I'll do anything to watch JC hide his thumbs in his ...nevermind.

I will only watch this if JC gives it to 2 thumbs down before seeing it, only way...

I'll do anything to watch JC hide his thumbs in his ...nevermind.

:blush:

Hope to slip and see it soon. Christopher Nolan :headbang:

Any word on if he's going back on Batman? I haven't heard anything.

His brother has been writing the screenplay for months, and they've already set a release date for summer 2012 with Chris Nolan as director. He made a statement that made it sound like it will be his last Batman, saying something like he had a great idea for a third film that completed the story arc he started in Begins that he felt wasn't wrapped up in The Dark Knight.

:gossip:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/07/14/batman-3-production-to-begin-april-2011/

As he has been since he started out with Memento, Nolan is highly ambitious and prepared to go one step further than any other filmmaker at the moment. Must've been a nightmare (scuse the pun) to put the project together....definitely the film of the year so far.

I agree, the best movie of the year. Great, great flick! :thumbsup:

As he has been since he started out with Memento, Nolan is highly ambitious and prepared to go one step further than any other filmmaker at the moment. Must've been a nightmare (scuse the pun) to put the project together....definitely the film of the year so far.

Great directing on that one and Guy Pearce AND Carrie Anne Moss. :applause:

Totally agree!

(worship)

Totally agree!

(worship)

Don't forget Joey Pants too.

Teddy: "You know, I've had more rewarding friendships than this one. Although I do get to keep telling the same jokes". lol

It was a great movie, easily the best of the year. Very tight story telling, and everything just went together well. I didn't notice any plot holes, but I might have to see it a few more times in order to catch any. The film is smart, but don't let that distract you from the underlying humor in it.

However this movie suffers from every other Nolan film, in that it is too long. I thought I was gonna explode by the time the credits came on.

It was a great movie, easily the best of the year. Very tight story telling, and everything just went together well. I didn't notice any plot holes, but I might have to see it a few more times in order to catch any. The film is smart, but don't let that distract you from the underlying humor in it.

However this movie suffers from every other Nolan film, in that it is too long. I thought I was gonna explode by the time the credits came on.

A bad movie is too long,a good movie is too short.

Anything after the credits? An Advil commercial perhaps?