• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed thanks for looking.

14 posts in this topic

I saw a book that I want so I am pulling together a quick sales thread to see if anyone wants anything before I offer them elsewhere. This is not going to be an ongoing sales thread and I am hoping to put everything up but today. Feel free to make me an offer on anything up for sale.

Shipping is media mail: comics 1-2 $3.00; 3-10 $4.00; 10 up $5.00. Trades 1 $3.00 and after that $4.00.

Thanks for looking!

$4.00 Trades

Jimmy Olsen Vol 2

Shadowpact Pentacle Plot (first trade of the series)

Green Arrow/Black Canary for Better or for Worse - I enjoyed this book but some stories are only partially reprinted. Just don't want anyone to be upset. They update the reader via text. Personally I thought it was nicely done.

Trinity (Batman/Superman/Wonder Woman)

th_Shadowpact.jpgth_JimmyOlsen.jpgth_GABATPB.jpgth_Trinity.jpg

Other trades:

Maus 1 (SC) & 2 (HC) $7.00 for the set really great read. The DJ on the hardcover was cut and retaped along the spine.

Agony $2.00 - Strange little book that is way out of print. DJ has seen better days but the book itself is not in bad shape

th_Maus1_2TPB.jpgth_MausSpine2.jpg

th_Agony.jpgth_AgonyFC.jpgth_AgonyBC.jpg

Ghost World $3.00

th_GhostWorld_tpb.jpg

I put these up individually for some crazy prices and they didn't sell. I am going to group them in a lot for a more reasonable price (hopefully)

Eightball lot $20.00 includes media mail shipping within US - all are 1st print except where noted otherwise.

1 F/VF (4th Print)

6 VF

11 VF/NM

12 NM-

13 NM

14 NM-

15 NM

th_eightBall01_FC.jpgth_eightBall01_BC.jpg

th_eightBall06_FC.jpgth_eightBall06_BC.jpg

th_eightBall11_FC.jpgth_eightBall11_BC.jpg

th_eightBall12_FC.jpgth_eightBall12_BC.jpg

th_eightBall13_FC.jpgth_eightBall13_BC.jpg

th_eightBall14_FC.jpgth_eightBall14_BC.jpg

th_eightBall15_FC.jpgth_eightBall15_BC.jpg

Flash vol 1 lot - $26.00 includes media mail shipping within US

199 G

200 G - Interior rips but does not affect story

204 VG

210 Incomplete. Clipped coupon affects one panel in main story

215 VG

226 F

231 F

236 VG CF Staple popped bottom

237 F

238 VG/F

241 F

243 F

244 F/VF

245 F/VF

253 F

275 Moisture damage

It looks like the scan for 245 is missing. It's like 110 degrees in my apartment so unless there is a request for it the condition looks like 244.

th_Flash199.jpgth_Flash200.jpgth_Flash204.jpgth_Flash210.jpgth_Flash215.jpg

th_Flash226.jpgth_Flash231.jpgth_Flash236.jpgth_Flash237.jpgth_Flash238.jpg

th_Flash241.jpgth_Flash243.jpgth_Flash244.jpgth_Flash253.jpgth_Flash275.jpg

I forgot to mention that the price of the two lots (Flash and Eightball) include shipping via media mail within the US. Outside the US buyer pays for shipping. Sorry I just noticed my boo-boo. I am going to change the post now to reflect shipping included.

I am going to keep these up until tomorrow late afternoon. Once again thanks for looking.

Two more offerings for this thread:

Rima 2-4 $1.00 for the set. Consider it a readers set.

2 - VG

3 - lower staple popped and the staple is strange too as the paper is torn around one part of the staple but the pages are still held together.

4 - I got this lovely one from a board member here who stated everything was dealer stock condition. Well IMO this is quarter stock condition. G - and the back looks like someone sat on it and tore it to shreds. Needless to say I will never purchase from that rude seller again.

th_IMG_2262.jpgth_IMG_2263.jpg