• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sandman, TPBs, etc.Lots of cheap reads! 30% off individual items $50 for ALL

9 posts in this topic

$3 media shipping in the U.S. More elsewhere. Paypal is fine. I really don't feel like taking pictures of these.....

TPBs:

Sandman Preludes and Nocturnes (reprints 1 - 8) the elusive third printing. I can't find any ebay sales info on this. It pre-dates the vertigo insignia (DC insignia only). Typical wear from sitting on a shelf. Strangely enough, I don't see many of these earlier printings on ebay and haven't been able to find any price information for the third printing on ebay, mile high, mycomicsshop, amazon, etc. Cover price: $14.95 (20 years ago). My Price: $14.95.

Sandman the Doll's House (issues 8 - 16), 4th printing, sharp copy, DC insignia (not vertigo yet I guess), just light shelf wear: Cover price: $12.95 (20 years ago). My price: $11.

Sandman Dream Country (issues 17 - 20) third printing. DC insignia as well. Hmm, Mile High has this printing at $75 in NM and $36 in VG, go figure. Light shelf wear as well, small lamination issue on bottom front corner. $14.95 cover price. My price: $8.

Sandman Season of Mists (issues 21-28) 2d printing. DC insignia. Light shelf wear, small rub on spine. $19.95 cover price. My price: $10.

Sandman World's End (issues 51-56) 1st printing. Vertigo insignia. Pristine condition. $19.95 cover price. My price: $12.

Hardcover:

Sandman - Brief Lives (issues 41-49) 1st printing. $29.95 cover price. Light shelf wear on dust jacket. My price: $25 (folks seem to be trying to get $40-$100 for this on ebay, but I don't see much in the way of sales history).

Individual issues/Sets:

Books of Magic #7 -- free to first purchaser

Death: The High Cost of Living The Set of: 1, 2 and 3 (X2) (both the error and "rare" corrected versions) (4 comics total). NM average grade. My price: $9.

------

The grading on the following is a quick grade, I have not spent much time on each:

Death: The High Cost of Living #1: VF/NM: $1.50

------

Death: The High Cost of Living #3 ("rare" corrected version) (spine nick): $2

------

Sandman Special #1 Orpeus, VF (spine ding), glow in the dark: $1

Sandman 30 VF/NM : $1.50

Sandman 33 NM-: $1.25 (bag and boarded)

Sandman 34 NM- : $1.25 (bag and boarded)

Sandman 35 F/VF: $1 (bag and boarded)

Sandman 36 VF+ : $1

Sandman 50 (spine ticks, (crease on back) - 50 cents

Sandman 53 NM : $1.50 (bag and board)

Sandman 54 NM: $1.50 (bag and board)

Sandman 55 NM-: $1

Sandman 56 NM-: $1

Sandman 57 VF: 75 cents

#58 - VF: 75 cents

#59 VF: 75 cents

#60 NM-: $1

#61 VF: 75 cents

#62 VF/NM: 75 cents

63 VF/NM: 75 cents

64 VF/NM: 75 cents

65 VF: 50 cents

67 VF/NM: 75 cents

68 VF/NM: 75 cents

70 VF: 75 cents

71 VF+: 75 cents

72 VF+: 75 cents

73 VF+: 75 cents

75 (last issue) VF+: $1.50

Take 30% off everything listed. That includes 30% off the $85 offer.... that's $60 shipped for the whole shebang. That's KRAZY! The hardcover and 2 of the TPBs are worth that! Seriously, between the TPBs, the HC and the individual issues, you're only missing a few issues in the whole run if you want to sit down one weekend and read them all.

still 30% off on any of the individual items

$50 shipped for the whole lot (shipping will be by media or PM, my choice...I'm not sure what's cheaper/easier for me)

that price is frigging redonkulous!

33 individual comics

5 TPBs

and a hard cover

criminey, the TPBs are worth more than $50 (or should be)

an "I'll take it" for the whole lot will get priority over one for an indiidual item if within 30 minutes of the one for the individual item (I promised my wife I'd sell these ASAP...please don't ask me for the story!). you can PM me with the "I'll take it" on the lot if you'd like.

Europeans/Canadians: I think this should fit fine in the priority flat rate box, which I guess may cost $20-$40 depending on where you are.