• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sequential Treasures summertime sale ends soon!

4 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone! Our massive summer sale has been an unqualified success. Lots of great pieces of art have found new homes, but there's still plenty of good stuff there for the taken. However, our sale ends at 11:59 pm (PST) on Wednesday, which leaves you only have a couple days left to take advantage of the savings. Here again is the run down on the discounts and artists involved:

30% off all Richard Moore art

40% off all Ben Hansen art

40% off all Randy Kintz art

40% off all Matt Haley art

Remember, we don't hold sales very often and even fewer offering massive deals like this. Don't miss out on this annual event! Just head over to our art gallery and place your order ASAP! Once the sale ends, you'll have quite a wait for another one like this. Don't delay! :)

Picked up my cover from the post office today.

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS in hand. :whee:

Thanks, James (thumbs u

Michael:

Glad it arrived safely. Even more glad you are getting enjoyment from it already (I've always felt Richard Moore's art is much better in person, than any scan could even hope to be).

Thanks for your business. I hope we can do more in the future. (thumbs u :)

Best,

James Meeley

Just one final reminder to you folks, that Sequential Treasures massive sale end tonight at 11:59 pm (PST). So, you've only got hours left to get in on the savings offered. Remember, this is one of the few sales, and certainly the biggest one, we will be holding this year. Don't miss out! :D