• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15 DCs To Go

78 posts in this topic

What a great idea. Ian, I know the curator of the Fantasyfootballbono Comic Museum in San Francisco. I would be happy to put you in touch with him if you want to put the FFBC Museum in your will as the recipient of the comics at the end of your life

If my Mother were to survive me, I don't think she'd be too wild about that, especially with all the money I owe her.

What a great idea. Ian, I know the curator of the Fantasyfootballbono Comic Museum in San Francisco. I would be happy to put you in touch with him if you want to put the FFBC Museum in your will as the recipient of the comics at the end of your life

If my Mother were to survive me, I don't think she'd be too wild about that, especially with all the money I owe her.

27_laughing.gif

Afer all the trouble I had to go to a few weeks back to win the Scribbly 1 that was on e-bay, that had about forty bids and ended up going for almost eight hundred dollars, CAN YOU BELIEVE THERE'S NOW ANOTHER ONE UP ?????

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2228954960&category=67

UNBELIEVABLE !!!!!!!!

Why oh why couldn't it have been the 6 instead ?????

JLA YEAR ONE Platinum Edition - 1

I sent one of these to FlyingDonut to sell for me on consignment within the last year. I don't know if it sold, if he still has it in the box, or if it got sent back to me and is sitting in my unsold consignment returns box...

If he has it or I have it, I'll make it available to you. If it sold, I would imagine an offer could be made to the buyer to get it back. Donut's recordkeeping is legendary, so he should be able to tell either way... I am leaving for Seattle in a couple hours and will be back on Monday...

It's not a Buzzy 70, but then again, what is? tongue.gif

I sent one of these to FlyingDonut to sell for me on consignment within the last year. I don't know if it sold, if he still has it in the box, or if it got sent back to me and is sitting in my unsold consignment returns box...

If he has it or I have it, I'll make it available to you. If it sold, I would imagine an offer could be made to the buyer to get it back. Donut's recordkeeping is legendary, so he should be able to tell either way... I am leaving for Seattle in a couple hours and will be back on Monday...

It's not a Buzzy 70, but then again, what is? tongue.gif

confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

flowerred.gif
Make sure you have some Krispy Kremes available for me on Sunday. You will drive by Issaquah...won't you?

Ok...seriously...what is the proper exit? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm sure she'll be just delighted to receive 30000+ old comics in lieu.

Aaaarghh !!!!!!!!

But their slabbed stuff is impossible to win anyway.

They had a Flash 43 recently but it was out of my grasp. I did try though.

Ian, I thought you would enjoy seeing the Mile High copy of one of your missing books.

Your attachment was of Adventure 37, which I have, which also has the same picture as the cover of Double Action 2, which I also have.

It's not a Buzzy 70, but then again, what is?

I'd still like it. Of course it's not on the main list as it's a variant, but it would still be nice.

Le voila. JLA Year One Platinum:

jlayearone1.jpg

what about Whitman cover variants?

I just got a new scanner and for some reason I can't attach the documents I scan with it. The Adventure 37 was just something I picked up off the internet as a test to see if the problem was something other than my scanner. The fact that I was able to attach the 37 means that the problem is the scanner. Once I figure out what the scanner problem is, I'll post the Adventure 22. By the way, can someone explain to me how to reproduce the picture in my post instead of attaching it?