• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Gemma forsaken us??

85 posts in this topic

The Ocean Master is Orm Marius, Aquaman's half-brother, son of Atlan.

Credit for OCean Master and credit for naming him as Aquaman's brother.

but.. his name is Orm Curry.

Excellent!!

NExt Question:

What villain is responsible for the loss of Aquaman's hand?

correct spelling required.

his name is Orm Curry.

Only because he is the son of lighthouse keeper Arthur Curry ( the one that let Orin use his name...)

correct but that wasn't the question... 27_laughing.gif.......... flowerred.gif

thinking his son was dead, aquaman sends the kid's body back to Mera via topo (the baby sitter) and it turns out the kid is alive but mera fails to save him without aquaman there. so where is he? He goes after Black manta seeking revenge

....uhhhh...so how did Black Manta kill Aquababy?

[!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] mother [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^] [!@#%^&^]

You speak my name and drag me down here for Aquaman trivia? mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Alright...

Which character was mistakenly drawn with only one leg in Aquaman Secret Files?

BTW, the artist offered me $250 to buy back the two-page spread so he could draw in the second leg... gossip.gif Even though thousands of copies of the book had already been printed, he desperately wanted to "fix" the original art... foreheadslap.gif