• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Gemma forsaken us??

85 posts in this topic

What happened to the Trivia question? Did she get mad that we were unable to answer it?

She asked the crossover question on the 12 of February, today is 27th.

Hmmm......

Gemma.... flowerred.gif

The first year of the board there used to be a question every week (and three winners) then the next 6 months it kinda went to 2-3 questions a month,and now we get one Trivia question per month if we're lucky sorry.gif

Tell ya what...I'll try and do Saturday night trivia for everyone tomorrow. Now I just have to come up with some good questions.

If anyone has a genre they wish me to tackle, let me know and I will attempt to come up with a good question.

Alex

Tell ya what...I'll try and do Saturday night trivia for everyone tomorrow. Now I just have to come up with some good questions.

If anyone has a genre they wish me to tackle, let me know and I will attempt to come up with a good question.

Alex

893scratchchin-thumb.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif

I think I speak for the entire board when I say that what we really want is Aquaman trivia. The richness and majesty of the Aquaman character makes for a plethora of wonderful trivia possibilities, and we're all very excited to get started on them.

I think I speak for the entire board when I say that what we really want is Aquaman trivia. The richness and majesty of the Aquaman character makes for a plethora of wonderful trivia possibilities, and we're all very excited to get started on them.

Sounds fishy, but I'll come up with question just for the halibut.

And in case you were wondering, that joke was done on porpose.

BABY

gossip.gif In an attempt to maintain forum civility the producers of this post wish to inform the viewing public that the "baby" reference in a statement of fact regarding Alex's avatar, and not meant as a "dig", "slight", "put down", "burn", "insult", "affront", "offence", "slur", or any other negative connotation either expressed or implied.

Alright:

What is Aquaman's Atlantean Name? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Alright:

Fish Boy?

Here is a comic triva question for you.

What comic book was was used as a back up story for several comic books, used in a club kit, and also used in a rare book which is noted as having only a handful known?

Name the comic and also the books that this comic was used as a back up story in. I'll post the answer Monday.

Tom

Alright:

Irv Aquastein?

Aqua-El?

Aquaman the Aquarian?

What is the name of Aquaman's biological father in the Post-Crisis continuity and what is his occupation? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Arthur Curry fisherman. In the original story his father was an ancient wizard named Atlan.