• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prehero Cover Contest: TOS Finals

TOS Finals  

150 members have voted

1. 1. TOS Finals

36 posts in this topic

And the results are in!! Due to a tie the Narly Nine is now the Terrible Ten, a far more appropriate title for the Monstas anyway!!!!! :headbang: This is it, for TOS bragging rights, choose just one of the following :o :

I love 8, 16, 20, and 29. :luhv:

That being said, I voted for #29. Not necessarily for the artwork, but for the scope and magnitude of what is happening there. Freakin mind-blowing, man. :ohnoez:

Andy

#1 was gone so I had to go with #8. Gotta love the sinister eyes.

Something about Monstro...he's busting right out of the cover...plus this book in hand, the colors/gloss is very impressive! Having said that, it's so hard for me, being even a HUGE ToS Pre-Hero fan, to pick a "favorite"! So many good ones... :frustrated:

:gossip: I went with 8...

Oh Goody! Broccoli made it!

Would love to see your take on that cover!! :wishluck:

Thanks! I contributed to a fanzine a long time ago based on Kirby Big Monsters & Really wanted to do him, but it was already taken so I did Goom.

Cool!! Would love to see it some day. (thumbs u