• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

True Blood

9 posts in this topic

'twas a sell out at the first big comic shop I usually hit. Then again, they routinely underorder any hot book if it isn't Marvel or DC (and often wind up with extras of the hot Marvels or DCs still at rack price).

I managed to extract a copy of the cover my wife wanted from one of the employees who had bought multiples for speculation purposes as I'm a regular there (albeit not a file customer). I also bought the sketch variant cover --- something I never do, but it's a present for my wife, so who cares if it's $5 in 3 weeks (heck, it's just another $10...I spent $16 on lunch...)

so, with that, I just spent $18 on three brand new comics (including the GS WD 75 this month). i'm feeling a little dopey right now.

Who put this book out?

I could give two about it, but my daughter, who has zero interest in comics, asked me to get her some of these when I went to SDCC. So I would like to know what the various covers look like.

And I'll throw this out there to all of you SS witnesses, I'd like to surprise her with a SS book for Christmas

Who put this book out?

I could give two about it, but my daughter, who has zero interest in comics, asked me to get her some of these when I went to SDCC. So I would like to know what the various covers look like.

And I'll throw this out there to all of you SS witnesses, I'd like to surprise her with a SS book for Christmas

check out the dragon con thread in SS forum

Who put this book out?

Thanks for the heads up. :headbang:

Looks like She won't be getting coal again this year after-all

Who put this book out?

Thanks Anthony!

And Mike, we would be happy to help you out with getting that book SS'd at Dragon Con :)