• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bulk Modern Books

9 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I've got about 250 recent comic books (2003 - 2008) that I'm looking to clear out of my comic closet. The average grade would be VF/NM. My price for these are $15 per 50 issues and shipping will be at cost. At this cost I will not be able to have people cherry pick but feel free to ask for mostly Marvel or mostly independent and I will try to stock your package with these issues. I'm including photos of the comics for sale so you can have an idea of what you will be buying. Thanks for looking.

Marvel3E.jpg

Marvel3D.jpg

Marvel3C.jpg

Marvel3B.jpg

DC2E.jpg

DC2D.jpg

DC2C.jpg

DC2B.jpg

DC2A.jpg

IMG_2574.jpg

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2571.jpg

IMG_2570.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2568.jpg

IMG_2567.jpg

IMG_2566.jpg

IMG_2565.jpg

IMG_2564.jpg

I think 100 will definetely fit snuggly. I'll test to see what 3 lots will cost to ship to Canada. Thanks for the purchase.

I think 100 will definetely fit snuggly. I'll test to see what 3 lots will cost to ship to Canada. Thanks for the purchase.
Without bags and boards it will be tight.. But im sure if you get creative it will work. I think I was averaging 60 per flat rate box with a bit of packing material.

Good luck with the sale! I have always enjoyed dealing with you, and Parlourguy is top-notch as well!

Without bags and boards it will be tight.. But im sure if you get creative it will work. I think I was averaging 60 per flat rate box with a bit of packing material.

Good luck with the sale! I have always enjoyed dealing with you, and Parlourguy is top-notch as well!

Thanks for the kind words!

I've got 3 lots left (mostly DC and Independence) so how about I drop the price to $40 for 150 comics (shipping as at cost)?

I guess 250 - 150 = 100 so how about $25 for the remaining 100 comics? They should all fit in a priority package so shipping should be near $10 for the package. Let me know.