• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Economy Really Really Sucks Sale

308 posts in this topic

Hi All!

As you can see from the title of this thread, things are not going too well for me right now. As some of you know, I have been unemployed for over two years and still trying to find employment. In the meantime, I have been going to school for a degree.

Please, DO NOT buy books from me because you feel sorry for me. But if you see something you like, by all means, make a purchase or make me an offer if you feel my price is high.

Thanks to those who have made purchases in the past. You have helped me immensely and it is very much appreciated.

To those who have never purchased from me, I know who you are! JK.

I strive to make every transaction perfect. I pay attention to the small details and do everything I can to make my buyers happy.

If there is a problem, I bend over backwards to make any discrepancy right in the eyes of my customer. I don’t argue or get nasty. I just want people to be happy.

And then there are the freebies.

On with the sale!

Paypal only please.

Continental U.S. Buyers only please. Shipping prices overseas are ridiculous anymore. But PM if you feel you are willing to pay what I feel are prohibitively high shipping costs. I'm easy.

Shipping will be $11.00 Priority Mail Flat Rate Box. $5 Media Mail (usually Priority Flat Rate envelope for 1 to 3 comics). 1 to 2 comics can ship First Class in an envelope with cardboard for $2. The choice is yours, let me know what you prefer.

I pack books with lots of cardboard, bubble wrap and popcorn, package permitting. I haven't heard ANY complaints.

Insurance, if desired, is $2.00 extra. Orders over $50, I will pay for insurance. If you want insurance, let me know so I can include it in your invoice.

Satisfaction is guaranteed.

Update: This is common knowledge for my ebay customers, but if there is ever an issue with a purchase, your satisfaction is guaranteed. No hassles, just happiness. I'm not going anywhere. I'm too old to run!

:takeit:

Wins over everything!

PM me with questions or OFFERS.

The Water Cooler Crowd is WELCOME!

The Water Cooler Crowd is WELCOME!

That seems... unwise. :eek:

Yeah, they have a tendency to deviate pretty quickly.

It's really not a problem bro. In lew of selling books conversing is the next best thing.

(thumbs u

Strange Tales #112 FN/VF $50 $40 - I feel this is a $70 copy of the book. It retains much of it''s original gloss, has a few spine creases and a UL dinged corner.

that's a steal at that price!