• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The sales threads

48 posts in this topic

Why are there more and more threads in the sales section looking like craigslist ?? and also doesnt seem like there is a large influx of " new people" join recently and all the seem to use the forums for is a fee free ebay ???

Ok , just needed to get thaat off my cheast. thanks .

I am a new person & just joined :whistle:

I think it would be entertaining to converse with one of those CL folks who has their modern rare comic collection listed & priced at $500 which consists of Punisher War Zone, Youngblood, and all of the X-Men & Spider-man #1 variants still in shrink.

Why are there more and more threads in the sales section looking like craigslist ?? and also doesnt seem like there is a large influx of " new people" join recently and all the seem to use the forums for is a fee free ebay ???

I logged on a few minutes ago and started reading the Machine Gun 1200 long box bonnanza thread. It started dissapearing before I could throw my 2c in. :screwy:

Was he offering delivery in a semi or what?

DRX

I logged on a few minutes ago and started reading the Machine Gun 1200 long box bonnanza thread. It started dissapearing before I could throw my 2c in. :screwy:

Was he offering delivery in a semi or what?

DRX

You and me both. I only caught up to the point where he was pizzed about having to follow guidelines and how that was more time than he wanted to spend, and then POOF! Away went the thread.

I logged on a few minutes ago and started reading the Machine Gun 1200 long box bonnanza thread.

Was it any good? It had been moved before I noticed it. :popcorn:

I am a new person

You have amazing typing skills for one so young.

Are you picking on noobs again? :taptaptap:

I have to. More seasoned boardies rip me to shreds :cry:

I logged on a few minutes ago and started reading the Machine Gun 1200 long box bonnanza thread.

I think it was just about to get cranked up. I think the mods buried it quick before it burst into flames. And Mac Man's right. The guy seemed to be getting pizzed about following the rules.

DRX

I think it was just about to get cranked up. I think the mods buried it quick before it burst into flames. And Mac Man's right. The guy seemed to be getting pizzed about following the rules.

DRX

Seemed to get pissed?

lol

Actually his responses were something like "You mean I have to grade and price all these books, I don't have time for that and I am not going to do it."

That was after he said he had 250,000 books and EVERYTHING before 1998 was Mint/NM and everything after 1998 was BETTER THAN THAT.

So every single one of his books was a 9.8, 9.9 or 10.0....all of them. Not one 4.0 or one that was a 9.2 off the presses. They were all perfect. ALL OF THEM.

DRX

I read the whole thing...it was legendary. He kept going on about how he didn't have the time to grade and price all of his comics. Then he changed the original post to half-heartedly include a price per long box with $20 shipping.

A real winner.

DRX

Seemed to get pissed?

lol

Actually his responses were something like "You mean I have to grade and price all these books, I don't have time for that and I am not going to do it."

That was after he said he had 250,000 books and EVERYTHING before 1998 was Mint/NM and everything after 1998 was BETTER THAN THAT.

So every single one of his books was a 9.8, 9.9 or 10.0....all of them. Not one 4.0 or one that was a 9.2 off the presses. They were all perfect. ALL OF THEM.

Shame the thread disappeared, I nearly bought all of his mint pre 1998 books

I am a new person

You have amazing typing skills for one so young.

Are you picking on noobs again? :taptaptap:

I have to. More seasoned boardies rip me to shreds :cry:

Good old pecking order? :whistle:

I have no ambition to move up the ladder Keith, I'll always be a turd :grin:

DRX

Seemed to get pissed?

lol

The price per long box came to $35 per box. In theory, I guess you could've got a 10.0 Batman 608 RRP..................

I only got through page 2 when it disappeared. That thread had :whee: written all over it.

DRX

Seemed to get pissed?

lol

Poor Rozanski's off his medications again.