• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The sales threads

48 posts in this topic

No no no. My books' pages are all there.

Well, except for ASM 24--that one is missing an ad page.

And my first copy of ASM 25--that one's missing, well a few (though I did upgrade!)

And then there's ASM 12. That one... that one is also missing insides.

And then there's this funny race between ASM 10 and Dare Devil 1 as to whose cover can look more abused by water and pencils. DD 1 took that one since it squeezed in some child-safe scissor-style trimming.

You go to helll Pat.

lol

In hell.. I will have your books :(

Nothing against low grade, but all that marvel and spider-junk lol

I'm sorry... I seem to be recalling your emphatic interest in one PARTICULAR low grade book of mine somewhere in the GD+ range

:baiting::devil:

Maybe I need to find a sharpie marker and someone to sign it to jog your memory ;)

I logged on a few minutes ago and started reading the Machine Gun 1200 long box bonnanza thread.

Was it any good? It had been moved before I noticed it. :popcorn:

I think it was just about to get cranked up. I think the mods buried it quick before it burst into flames. And Mac Man's right. The guy seemed to be getting pizzed about following the rules.

DRX

I read the whole thing...it was legendary. He kept going on about how he didn't have the time to grade and price all of his comics. Then he changed the original post to half-heartedly include a price per long box with $20 shipping.

A real winner.

I believe this is his posted on CL - http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/bks/1857906820.html

And my first copy of ASM 25--that one's missing, well a few (though I did upgrade!)

And then there's this funny race between ASM 10 and Dare Devil 1 as to whose cover can look more abused by water and pencils. DD 1 took that one since it squeezed in some child-safe scissor-style trimming.

You go to helll Pat.

lol

I'm sorry... I seem to be recalling your emphatic interest in one PARTICULAR low grade book of mine somewhere in the GD+ range

Maybe I need to find a sharpie marker and someone to sign it to jog your memory ;)

Yea, and for not selling it to me... I can never forgive you.

You go to helll Pat.

lol

You know the conditions of my selling it. :baiting:

You go to helll Pat.

lol

Yea finding another. Actually you had a crazy set of conditions including the moonlight shining off a Bigfoots :censored: and :censored:

You go to helll Pat.

lol

Yea finding another. Actually you had a crazy set of conditions including the moonlight shining off a Bigfoots :censored: and :censored:

You got it completely wrong. It include moonSHINE from a Big Bottle! The other :censored: s were just names I was calling you.

Sheesh. doh!

There's no barrier for entry for newbs to hawk their wares here. Nor should there be. This self-policed forum has done a pretty good job in keeping malfeasance to a minimum.

No one is going to sell books without pictures unless they have an established history with the potential buying pool. I feel for the guy, but I'd have an easier time selling chilled Natto in waffle cones at the Ohio State Fair than he'd have selling those long boxes in this particular venue