• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lots of books thread. Or books sold in lots. Figure it out for yourself.

62 posts in this topic

All forum rules apply. All books are strictly graded. :takeit: gets the books. Feel free to PM offers however. There will CA-MA lots, and maybe some full/near full runs. I need to raise 1K to buy a second car so I am willing to make deals. But please, dont get lowball fever...

All books will be shipped priority box. All international orders will be exact.

Payment methods. Check, Money Order, Paypal.

Now we start making lots to sell, or woopee.. Whichever pays me more. :screwy:

All forum rules apply. All books are strictly graded. :takeit: gets the books. Feel free to PM offers however. There will CA-MA lots, and maybe some full/near full runs. I need to raise 1K to buy a second car so I am willing to make deals. But please, dont get lowball fever...

But no paypal personal on woopee. It's strictly business with Pat.

:sumo:

lol

But no paypal personal on woopee. It's strictly business with Pat.

:sumo:

lol

Thats right, never kiss on the mouth.. :sick:

BIG FF lot 45 issues $30.00!! ALOT of Byrne stuff here, and some great reads. I think these are actually worth at least $1.00 a book, and guide value is about $125.00 Issues are 262-265,269,271-273,276-279,282,285,287,293-295,297,299,300,322,324,337,344,349,353,354,369-371,373,375-377,379,380,388,393,520,527,537,538,543. Avg. NM-

P7220101.jpg

P7220102.jpg