• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July Comiclink auction...the Official Preview and Review thread.

182 posts in this topic

A day left and a lot of stuff sitting dirt cheap....including some of my own consignments..... :cry:

Should be an interesting auction, sandwiched as it is between SDCC this past weekend and the Heritage Signature auction next week.

what are you selling?

Lots of misc. Marvels....the one group I'm kind of worried about are the Captain Americas (most of those in the auction are mine). Lots of cheap bids heading into the final day. But, whatever, it is what it is.

I think the CL auction this week will do well...the last 2 months, coincidently for both months, the stock market had real bad weeks. Leading into this week, the market is doing better and if she keeps the momentum, I think we will see decent prices.

I think the CL auction this week will do well...the last 2 months, coincidently for both months, the stock market had real bad weeks. Leading into this week, the market is doing better and if she keeps the momentum, I think we will see decent prices.

The link between the stock market and collectibles market isn't THAT close. I'm expecting soft prices for another 6-12 months myself. I'm not seeing many quality early Silver books come up as a result, which I presume is because sellers are tired of seeing them go on the cheap.

market = she ? :o

Maybe that would explain hm

market = she ? :o

Maybe that would explain hm

yes, it is one crazy b**** for sure :grin:

A day left and a lot of stuff sitting dirt cheap....including some of my own consignments..... :cry:

Should be an interesting auction, sandwiched as it is between SDCC this past weekend and the Heritage Signature auction next week.

what are you selling?

Lots of misc. Marvels....the one group I'm kind of worried about are the Captain Americas (most of those in the auction are mine). Lots of cheap bids heading into the final day. But, whatever, it is what it is.

You would think they be higher with all the buzz about the Captain America movie,

most of them are near mint so it can`t be low grade as the reason. hm

got my Kraven!

:cloud9:

Nice :applause:

Does that just leave you with just 2 left?

Thanks man,

3 left total...

ASM 13 in 8.0 and up

ASM 3 in 7.0 and up

ASM 1 in 6.0 and up (looking for one with no marvel chipping)

:cloud9:

:news:

IF ANYONE KNOWS ANYBODY THAT WANT TO SELL ANY OF THESE BOOKS HAVING OW PAGES MINIMUM - PLEASE KEEP ME IN MIND!

well its miscut and has OW pages...but a 9.6 25 cent picture frame for half GPA? :takeit:

RADF2687201078_174823.jpg

Jive - sorry if this was one of yours.....

Yep, sure was. I took a real butt-pounding on that one. :tonofbricks:

But, at least it went to a good home. :foryou:

I think this bath is going to get hotter yet. doh!

well its miscut and has OW pages...but a 9.6 25 cent picture frame for half GPA? :takeit:

RADF2687201078_174823.jpg

Jive - sorry if this was one of yours.....

Yep, sure was. I took a real butt-pounding on that one. :tonofbricks:

But, at least it went to a good home. :foryou:

I think this bath is going to get hotter yet. doh!

The miscut really hurt the book, plus Comiclink has had so many ultra-HG BA Caps in their auctions in the last couple of years.