• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July Comiclink auction...the Official Preview and Review thread.

182 posts in this topic

Okay, so what is everyone looking at in this month's C-link auction?

Some highlights I think are worth noting include the following:

- Werewolf by Night # 32 in 9.8 (first copy to market, any guess on final price?)

- A very deep early TTA run in UHG, featuring a # 36 in 9.4 (tough book)

- Some beautiful early Strange Tales (102, 105, 109)

- Quite a few Caps and the # 3 Registry set of JIMs...guess the movie hype machine is in full effect.

So, what, if anything is catching your eye?

If they would only answer my ing emails. :pullhair: Going to have to call them on Monday, this is ridiculous.

Email has been extremely dicey with them this spring/summer from my experience.

If they would only answer my ing emails. :pullhair: Going to have to call them on Monday, this is ridiculous.

Email has been extremely dicey with them this spring/summer from my experience.

Maybe they will read this thread!

All but one of the staff is in San Diego I think...so good luck with getting your emails answered. :P

A day left and a lot of stuff sitting dirt cheap....including some of my own consignments..... :cry:

Should be an interesting auction, sandwiched as it is between SDCC this past weekend and the Heritage Signature auction next week.

A day left and a lot of stuff sitting dirt cheap....including some of my own consignments..... :cry:

Should be an interesting auction, sandwiched as it is between SDCC this past weekend and the Heritage Signature auction next week.

what are you selling?