• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

July Comiclink auction...the Official Preview and Review thread.

182 posts in this topic

damn. the PC JIM 117 CGC 9.4 went for a steal at only $700.

Probably the single best bargain out of the entire run. And since I bought it directly from Roter and slabbed it myself, the comic is guaranteed to never have been pressed.

you should have sold it to me. :makepoint:

It's not like the auction was a secret. :sumo:

i don't do CL, and you would've saved on the CL fees. :whistle:

I should've consulted you before selling the 45 comics. :baiting:

Anyone win or amazed at anything that closed yet today?

Strange Tales # 109 CGC 8.5 OW $124. Last 8.0 sold for $239.

My consignment. :tonofbricks:

Seriously, I might as well give my books away in the marketplace for half GPA...at least I don't have to worry about losing another 10% just for the privliage of doing so through C-Link.

Seriously, I might as well give my books away in the marketplace for half GPA...at least I don't have to worry about losing another 10% just for the privliage of doing so through C-Link.

Ouch

I saw a few books like that. The one the caught my eye was Showcase 61 9.4

sold $200 less then recent GPA

Sounds like how Ebay wen for me last week on a smaller scale. Sorry George, some really nice books.

Sorry to hear that

I was thinking of putting some of my books (that haven't sold here in the marketplace) in a Clink auction, but some of the low prices I am seeing scare me. I might have to try an auction website that has a reserve.

Sorry to hear that

I was thinking of putting some of my books (that haven't sold here in the marketplace) in a Clink auction, but some of the low prices I am seeing scare me. I might have to try an auction website that has a reserve.

(thumbs u Might wanna just put it in the marketplace.

$41 and $61 respectively (George I hope these weren't yours :( ). :banana:

SC6cgc92cl.jpg

SC7cgc92cl.jpg

:applause: Sweet deals!! I was eyeing the Tigershark cover!

I was thinking about the partial photo cover. I have a few already but something about that style cover appeals to me.

Sorry to hear that

I've tried twice so far on some of them and no dice...might try one more time.

Sorry to hear that

I've tried twice so far on some of them and no dice...might try one more time.

I have a few books like that. But I refuse to just throw them to the auction wolves.