• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED** High Grade CGC Silver & Bronze for sale - mostly 9.4 & higher

79 posts in this topic

I'm still going back and forth over the last few books, so i think i will call it a night, and add the rest tomorrow.

I will check for PMs tonight so feel free to use it for whatever pupose you want. I really like seeing the flashing image...so much so that I start to salivate just like Pavlov's dog :grin:

Well, I was going to add some more slabs today, but I am going to wait and see if these get anymore interest...no need in beating a dead horse you know.... :)

:popcorn:

Well, I was going to add some more slabs today, but I am going to wait and see if these get anymore interest...no need in beating a dead horse you know.... :)

I would add some more; this is the perfect place to beat dead horses (:

It's one of the favorite sports around here :P

Jay - list some more books! I'd definitely be buying some if I could swing the $ right now :thumbsup: And...., I might have to buy a few anyway...., :think:

Really love the DC :cloud9:

It's one of the favorite sports around here :P

Jay - list some more books! I'd definitely be buying some if I could swing the $ right now :thumbsup: And...., I might have to buy a few anyway...., :think:

Really love the DC :cloud9:

Thanks, but the more books I post, the more ammunition I give my wife and her view that I am wasting my money on these comics. I always told her I can sell them whenever I need money...The "I told you so" 's are coming thick and fast from her :grin:

[

Thanks, but the more books I post, the more ammunition I give my wife and her view that I am wasting my money on these comics. I always told her I can sell them whenever I need money...The "I told you so" 's are coming thick and fast from her :grin:

Don't be discouraged. This is just a bad weekend to sell. My wife says the same thing by the way.

Well, I must say I brought this on myself. My wife never said anything about my comic collecting until the end of last year, when I went into our savings to buy some books (we are trying to save so we can get out of our very small apartment). She was upset and I don't blame her...I ended up taking out a nice chunk. Since then I told her i would only buy within my budget and if I had to buy outside my budget, I would sell some of my books to cover the cost.

I wonder if there is anything like Alcoholics Anonymous for comic addicts? :grin:

I did that once, but sold a few books and put it back. These boards will corrupt you. There is too much offered all the time, I have tons of stuff I bought here for no good reason. I also have made a few purchases that were a bit above my usual comic purchases, but salvaged through selling other books. You have some really nice books, and once you post the right ones they will sell fast.