• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED** High Grade CGC Silver & Bronze for sale - mostly 9.4 & higher

79 posts in this topic

That Demon is a nice book! That run will be after Swamp Thing.

Do you have any Strange Adventures with Deadman by chance? I need 3 or 4 more in 9.0 or better.

Sorry...I don't have a single one.. I love those books though :cloud9:

Haha it's entertaining reading some of your posts guys. I can empathize with you to some extent Jay. My gf's always watching what I buy and if it's something I don't collect (like ASM), the grilling begins. But maybe that's because I don't have any savings lol

Haha it's entertaining reading some of your posts guys. I can empathize with you to some extent Jay. My gf's always watching what I buy and if it's something I don't collect (like ASM), the grilling begins. But maybe that's because I don't have any savings lol

Wait till you get married...the grilling gets worse. My wife loves to put me under a lamp and play good cop, bad cop :grin:

Tuesday bump & grind

Please don't be shy, you can PM me with any offers......the worse I can say is no, call you every name in the book, tell everyone on the board how cheap you are and try to find your address and telephone # so I can make prank calls and send hookers to your house.

I will be closing this thread tonight at 11pm EST...some of these will be re-listed in a new thread with some new books for sale, some of them will go back into hibernation.

Those who bought, my thanks again....and thanks all for looking!

Tuesday bump & grind

Please don't be shy, you can PM me with any offers......the worse I can say is no, call you every name in the book, tell everyone on the board how cheap you are and try to find your address and telephone # so I can make prank calls and send hookers to your house.

:wishluck:

Tuesday bump & grind

G-Man?