• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBD Sharkey (formerly known as "Rhino")

37 posts in this topic

You literally jumped the shark with the name change lol Happy birthday, Steve :applause:

Happyb-daygif.gif

Yeah, It was time to distance myself from the name associated with one of the lamest Spidey villains of all time, even though my screen name had nothing to do with that character.

Here's what my new screen name has to do with: me diving with Sharks. Without any bat-shark-repellent. (thumbs u

101696.jpg.a30de116ea8723d2b160bbc2fcaa20ae.jpg

101697.jpg.de49b1e73c14f4c3863906a84b43b24c.jpg

I'm with TheWatcher; that name change ranks up there with Great GoogleOogle-whatever it was. I noticed the change over the weekend, and all I can think of is this guy:

CPO_Sharkey_-_Peter_Isacksen_Don_Rickles.JPG

But, I digress. Happy Birthday Steve! Have a great one! :banana:

That was Smokey.

Happy Birthday. (thumbs u

:gossip: Sharkey is who the Bandit was when he wasn't the Bandit any more.

That was Smokey.

Happy Birthday. (thumbs u

:gossip: Sharkey is who the Bandit was when he wasn't the Bandit any more.

I'm too young to really remember without watching it again. I should have just left it to you old guys.

I'm with TheWatcher; that name change ranks up there with Great GoogleOogle-whatever it was. I noticed the change over the weekend, and all I can think of is this guy:

CPO_Sharkey_-_Peter_Isacksen_Don_Rickles.JPG

But, I digress. Happy Birthday Steve! Have a great one! :banana:

CPO Sharkey lol