• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore Interview

90 posts in this topic

i thought it was Harrison Ford sigs he got? (shrug)

Well he showed them DD comics and was talking about how he got his Dark Knight comics signed 5 years ago. He might have gotten Ford at the show too, but this video was all about FM.

i thought it was Harrison Ford sigs he got? (shrug)

Well he showed them DD comics and was talking about how he got his Dark Knight comics signed 5 years ago. He might have gotten Ford at the show too, but this video was all about FM.

DAM!! i though you were kidding, i have no sound on my work computer. well i dont need my whole office hearing scenes from SDCC!

Congrats Kris!

Was he talking about how much of a success the John Carpenter signing was?

:jokealert:

Was he talking about how much of a success the John Carpenter signing was?

:jokealert:

The audio is pretty bad. Maybe it about how smoothly the Dan Aykroyd signing came off? lol

I think the Dan Aykroyd signing DID go smoothly....so did the Carpenter....books being mailed a bit late should not affect how well a signing went, especially since the shipping was something Kris could not control.

It was a comment on the thread title, not the results. doh!

I think the Dan Aykroyd signing DID go smoothly....so did the Carpenter....books being mailed a bit late should not affect how well a signing went, especially since the shipping was something Kris could not control.

You go right on thinking that.

Cmon man...Kris DID do a great job...I mean, really....how many times have you used Kris' services? Why did you keep coming back? These are rhetorical questions, I THINK the reason is, he gets done some very special stuff done....if you have to wait a bit, who cares? Like I said, sometimes its out of his hands....

Cmon man...Kris DID do a great job...I mean, really....how many times have you used Kris' services? Why did you keep coming back? These are rhetorical questions, I THINK the reason is, he gets done some very special stuff done....if you have to wait a bit, who cares? Like I said, sometimes its out of his hands....

get your nose out of his arse maroon.