• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore Interview

90 posts in this topic

Cmon man...Kris DID do a great job...I mean, really....how many times have you used Kris' services? Why did you keep coming back? These are rhetorical questions, I THINK the reason is, he gets done some very special stuff done....if you have to wait a bit, who cares? Like I said, sometimes its out of his hands....

I've used them for the last time. Not because he asked me not to use him (and he did do that) but because I don't like the way he handles business. He can get people to scribble on funny books, but that's where his skills end.

Doug...i dont think you mean that.....thats a pretty mean thing to say to someone you have never met...

I don't have to meet him. I've dealt with him, that's enough for me to know I will never deal with him again.

Your right...i should not have done that, im sorry...wasn't really attacking...just pointing it out I think...

Lets not keep this theme of the thread, I think the video is funny...Kris in his glory, lets keep it there...

I just hope Mr. Miller shows up again this year....

Why is it that the first thing some people do is attack spelling errors? I know at least 10 people on the boards who do this now...

A lot of it depends on who it is. I do it to pirate and Transplant, because they're buddies. Otherwise, I don't really care.

So, newkingintown is the infamous Cosimo, interesting... hm

Doug...i dont think you mean that.....thats a pretty mean thing to say to someone you have never met...

I've met him.

And....?

He'd hit it.

I've met him.

And....?

He'd hit it.

MichaelScott.jpg