• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore Interview

90 posts in this topic

I am the first to admit, Kris Moore has annoyed me in the past. But I was able to watch him in action for 5 days straight (It may have been called Preview Night, but he got a day's work of books signed on Wednesday aft/evening. He worked tirelessly and got all sorts of amazing stuff for customers.

Everyone has a right to choose who they want to handle their books. There's always been a lot of that on this board but sadly the amount of complaining seems to have been climbing. Pick your favorite facilitators and stick with them. I just hope they never displease or upset you, and they are able and available to handle any and all of your requests.

Doug...i dont think you mean that.....thats a pretty mean thing to say to someone you have never met...

I've met him.

And....?

He'd hit it.

:roflmao: no, wait . . . :roflmao:

I hate you even Moore.

I am the first to admit, Kris Moore has annoyed me in the past. But I was able to watch him in action for 5 days straight (It may have been called Preview Night, but he got a day's work of books signed on Wednesday aft/evening. He worked tirelessly and got all sorts of amazing stuff for customers.

Everyone has a right to choose who they want to handle their books. There's always been a lot of that on this board but sadly the amount of complaining seems to have been climbing. Pick your favorite facilitators and stick with them. I just hope they never displease or upset you, and they are able and available to handle any and all of your requests.

Well said Joel!

Your right...i should not have done that, im sorry...wasn't really attacking...just pointing it out I think...

Lets not keep this theme of the thread, I think the video is funny...Kris in his glory, lets keep it there...

I just hope Mr. Miller shows up again this year....

you're dumbarse

Funny how the two guys who "USE" Kris the most are the only two defending him on here. Kris means well, he just lets money, booze and his mouth get in the way.

Hey guys Kris here. I am so glad to hear what everybody really thinks.

So just out of curosity Did anybody else ever get robert crumb?

Or does anybody else give customers free tim sale sketches when they are 3 months late shipping a book or mini prints signed by Harvey pekar. Or bottles of vodka for free or half price. For those that complain about my shipping schedule or response time remember you may have gotten a gift because of it. Yes sometimes it takes me a while to get a book signed. Sometimes it takes me a while to ship. Sometimes I screw up And somebody doesn't like the book they got signed by a celebrity that I prepurchased to get signed. I always make it right.

Don't believe me ask Chris Ciara which ghostbusters book he ended up getting. Ask doug about his free quickie sketch from tim sale, ask sean harmon about his harvey pekar signed mini print.

If you don't like my services don't use me. All I ask is you leave me alone and do not talk about me.

If you like my services please continue to use me. I am trying to speed up my turn around time. I am working on some nice signature and sketch oppurtunities.

Thanks,

Kris Moore

Hey guys Kris here. I am so glad to hear what everybody really thinks.

So just out of curosity Did anybody else ever get robert crumb?

No, I haven't given anyone else the contact information.

Or does anybody else give customers free tim sale sketches when they are 3 months late shipping a book or mini prints signed by Harvey pekar. Or bottles of vodka for free or half price. For those that complain about my shipping schedule or response time remember you may have gotten a gift because of it.

I don't want gifts. I want the service I paid for within a reasonable time frame. It's one thing to screw up once, but to do it repeatedly just tells me that you either don't care or that you can't handle the resposibility. And three months is it? As I recall I didn't get SDCC 2009 books until February of this year. That's a long three months.

Yes sometimes it takes me a while to get a book signed. Sometimes it takes me a while to ship. Sometimes I screw up And somebody doesn't like the book they got signed by a celebrity that I prepurchased to get signed. I always make it right.

You do make it right. Usually right after a call or an email from Sarasota. Until then, it's excuse after excuse.

Don't believe me ask Chris Ciara which ghostbusters book he ended up getting. Ask doug about his free quickie sketch from tim sale, ask sean harmon about his harvey pekar signed mini print.

If you don't like my services don't use me. All I ask is you leave me alone and do not talk about me.

It has been my experience that the best way to avoid being talked about is to avoid giving people something to talk about.

Glenn if your item was shipped late PM me and we can talk about a gift.

dude it was a joke, just trying to lighten up the room.

mess gets busy, I know, I wasn't complaining, I know what a pain mess can get sometimes.

thanks for getting me my 9.8 Carpenter! I dig it! You Da Man!

So is that what happened to the vodka for the Akroyd signing? Since you had to buy a bottle to get a sig (and I think why the fee was pretty high), those people got a free or reduced sig? I was curious what happened there.

I say it again. The sig room is so entertaining.

Oh and by the way if John Higashi (one of the premier comic art collectors) trust me with his "The Artist Within" book then nobody else should really be worrying about my credibility, ability, or otherwise.

I need to email John.