• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kris Moore Interview

90 posts in this topic

I now have the vodka. Why?

Well you are gonna need a mess load of these then

Limes2.jpg

I now have the vodka. Why?
It just wasn't clear. Since keeping the vodka would constitute payment from you to Chandler, that would be against the new CGC guidelines. That was my only interest. Should've known you guys wouldn't have done anything like that. Carry on, I'm out.

Danny thanks for starting this thread. It gave everybody a reason to talk bad about me. There were a few positive comments. But mostly negative comments. It is funny to see the negative comments came from the same people that I always seem to have trouble with. They don't explain or justify themselves or their actions. They just call me a tool or fall back on you did not ship my stuff on time.

They don't ever mention That I resolved their problem. They do not explain why they feel I am a tool they just cast insults at me.

Danny thanks for starting this thread. It gave everybody a reason to talk bad about me. There were a few positive comments. But mostly negative comments. It is funny to see the negative comments came from the same people that I always seem to have trouble with. They don't explain or justify themselves or their actions. They just call me a tool or fall back on you did not ship my stuff on time.

They don't ever mention That I resolved their problem. They do not explain why they feel I am a tool they just cast insults at me.

It was started all in fun, Kris...and you know that. Don't blame me for the shatfest that it turned into. You know that's not how I roll.

I didn't feel like reading the whole thread but, geez, I sure wish I did something cool enough (not involving wild antics that hurt me or anyone else, of course.., or robbing a bank) to get me 2 minutes of fame on youtube..that was insanely badazz!!

It was started all in fun, Kris...and you know that. Don't blame me for the shatfest that it turned into. You know that's not how I roll.

I don't blame you I know it was intended for fun