• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wus'up Everybody !!

35 posts in this topic

:hi:

Where's that douch-e Dice ?

:gossip: Surprised he has'nt trolled me yet. :whistle:

He's gone straight.

No more lusting after my collection of Malibu Ken dolls. :acclaim:

:whatthe: Easy, Dice, easy.

Hooks...I'm awaiting your next sales thread. Man, those were always worth the price of admission. :whistle:

Speaking of memory lane, what was that thing you won on ebay thinking it was an actual comic...and it ended up being some kind of laminated collectible. :makepoint::roflmao:

I'm sure I can pawn that off quickly to one of you knuckleheads. :whistle:

Hope everyone's well. I've been operating and putting my Estate Sale Outlet store together over the last year. Missed this place. Pics are at helpmeronda.net under "Outlet Store" tab.

Think I'll add a comic book section down there next week. :whistle:

Later-

Hooks~ :whee:

No chance this is Hooks. There are 6, count them, 6 periods in this entire post. Until I see an endless parade of periods between words, I will continue to believe this is an impostor.

:sumo:

:baiting:

Hope everyone's well. I've been operating and putting my Estate Sale Outlet store together over the last year. Missed this place. Pics are at helpmeronda.net under "Outlet Store" tab.

Later-

No chance this is Hooks. There are 6, count them, 6 periods in this entire post. Until I see an endless parade of periods between words, I will continue to believe this is an impostor.

Ah , yes! My um,...........signature and apparantly somewhat irritating ellipsis..................

Yes,...........It's all coming back now...............

Thanks!................

(thumbs u

Later-

Ah , yes! My um,...........signature and apparantly somewhat irritating ellipsis..................

Thanks!................

(thumbs u

:luhv:

Later-

Thanks!................

(thumbs u

:luhv:

:makepoint: