• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Our Army At War # 128 CGC 8.0

16 posts in this topic

Hi guys. :hi: Please read all of the following if you're interested in buying this book.

For sale is Our Army At War #128 CGC graded 8.0, OW/W pages (old label). The CGC holder has a crack in the top right corner.

RULES

First :takeit: by either posting in the thread or by PM wins (though I will put it on hold for a good reason).

Shipping to the US will be $23 for Airsure delivery with full tracking. Recorded delivery in the UK will be £4.

Probation list offenders aren't eligible to buy.

Returns are accepted as long as the book is returned in the condition that it left. Return postage is down to the buyer.

I bought this already slabbed so I have no idea of it's pressing history but being old label, I'd guess that it's got a decent shot at being untouched.

I've sold and traded to many on these boards and off of the boards and also sold at London comic shows. I can honestly say that as far as I know, I've never had a dissatisfied customer. I'm more than happy to provide references to anyone who wants them.

Please remember that since I'm in the UK, it's late night here now. I'll reply to PM's and posts when I'm able to and I appreciate your patience. (thumbs u

:takeit:

^^

Many thanks. I'm just off to bed now. I'll PM you tomorrow if that's OK.

I've started reacquiring. :insane:

:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o

I know, I know, I forgot the dash in re-acquiring. doh!

Seriously though, I'm sorry Kagemusha7s. If I were buying this book to flip it, I would most definitely let you buy it, no need to add 10%. Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for me, I'm planning on keeping it. I still have a solid collection in place, most are raw books, but I will add to this slowly over time.

I feel a bit like Mario Lemieux coming back from retirement. :shy:

Great deal! And Garry is about as nice a guy as they come. (thumbs u

Thanks Michael. (thumbs u I'm just figuring out the shipping price for the JIM # 105 at the moment. I'll get back to you later.

Seriously though, I'm sorry Kagemusha7s. If I were buying this book to flip it, I would most definitely let you buy it, no need to add 10%. Unfortunately for you, and fortunately for me, I'm planning on keeping it. I still have a solid collection in place, most are raw books, but I will add to this slowly over time.

Lemieux was incredible....but I don't think his accomplishments can match THREE Big Five War sets. You are more like the Great One if he came out of retirement.

Lemieux was incredible....but I don't think his accomplishments can match THREE Big Five War sets. You are more like the Great One if he came out of retirement.

Actually, it was only two. :shy:

Actually, it was only two. :shy:

Only Two? Oh my bad. Everyone and their Aunt Ginny has completed TWO Big Five Sets. I thought you had completed THREE and accomplished something special. Now you are more like Mickey Rourke coming out of retirement from his boxing career.