• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Julio (FIREFLY)

102 posts in this topic

Goon #27 CGC 9.8 $35 Shipped

Hang in there Bro. You're not alone. Just hang in there. Things will turn around. It's not you, it's the state of the world right now. If you start feeling down, think about your daughter.

I've sold my collection many times, it's funny how quickly it grows back.

101767.jpg.1af226e2c93ae3c5086fa3bc857246bc.jpg

$20 shipped in the continental US and actual cost everywhere else.

signed by McNiven

DSC06583.jpg

$40 shipped in the continental US and actual cost everywhere else.

signed by Kirkman

DSC06584.jpg

Hopes this helps man, my prayers are with you and your family!!!

Ditto. Good luck and Godspeed.

:takeit:

Both

:news:

Ok, before we get too far into this, let me make this announcement:

All buyers, please PM Julio (FIREFLY) for his Paypal address. When making payment, please make sure to include what books you are paying for and who donated them. Also include your mailing address! Julio will pass the info onto the donator so that the books can be shipped.

To PM Julio, click here.

$20 shipped in the continental US and actual cost everywhere else.

signed by McNiven

$40 shipped in the continental US and actual cost everywhere else.

signed by Kirkman

Hopes this helps man, my prayers are with you and your family!!!

Ditto. Good luck and Godspeed.

Both

^^ Thanks man!

Julio is one of the kindest people i've meet on teh boards , actually on the Internet , he does deserve better and I just saw this topic and wish him all the best in teh future . Happy that there is people on the boards like Lebowski and others that are instantly helping out when another boardie needs it . Makes this teh best place to be online . Will do what i can and i'm sure all of you will do the same .

Julio helped me out, so the very least I can do is reciprocate.

I've sold off nearly all of my slabs, and most of my good raws, but I present these for the forum's perusal;

X-Men lot, Issues #141-142 - $40 :news: SOLD!

Both books are pretty sweet, I'd conservatively grade them as 9.4. The #141 is higher grade than the #142, it has a shot at a soft 9.6, solid 9.6 if pressed.

xm141.jpg

xm142.jpg

Next up is a slab of the Incredible Hulk versus a ton of roaches. You might think that a book revolving around roaches trying to eat the Hulk would be boring, but you'd be wrong. Peter David can make anything spellbinding. :D

It's yours for $35.00. :news:SOLD!

ihte.jpg

Finally, we have a slabbed book scribed by the lead singer of some emo group...chemically romantic or somesuch. :whee:

Anyway, this is the variant cover, and I'm selling it for below GPA @ $45.

Rumor has it there's an Umbrella Academy movie in the works.

ua1.jpg

As always, all money goes straight to Firefly, and all postage is paid by me. I will double-box and mail via USPS Priority.

X-Men lot, Issues #141-142 - $40

Both books are pretty sweet, I'd conservatively grade them as 9.4. The #141 is higher grade than the #142, it has a shot at a soft 9.6, solid 9.6 if pressed.

I'm fairly sure I still have julio's paypal email - I'll shoot him the cash right now :thumbsup:

Julio is one of the kindest people i've meet on teh boards , actually on the Internet , he does deserve better and I just saw this topic and wish him all the best in teh future . Happy that there is people on the boards like Lebowski and others that are instantly helping out when another boardie needs it . Makes this teh best place to be online . Will do what i can and i'm sure all of you will do the same .

+1 Julio is one of the kindest people on the forums and i consider him one of my good forum buddies. Even though we never met in person i know he would do the same for me if the situation was reversed.

This is six issues of a six part Cap story,

"Bloodstone Hunt". Issue#'s 357 thru 362. Sale is for the entire six issue lot.

Each book was bought and immediately boarded and bagged in a mylite. Never read. They are scanned in the bags. They should all be 9.6's or better. Can't say for sure right now, but if it is important I can remove them and check. I do have multiple copies and can replace if necessary. (hey, I'm doing this with two broken arms. Taking them out of the bags is hazardous in my condition)

Have no clue what to price them at, but since it is to help a board member, I'll say $30 and if no one buys them, I will. I will ship free anywhere on Earth or Krypton. :)

:takeit: (yea, I know they are my books. How embarrassing. But at least I don't have to ship them to Australia or Krypton now) :)

Page 1 Recap

Hellblazer #27 9.4 SS

signed by Dave McKean

$55

79522942.jpg

Serbian Walking Dead / Invincible Flipbook #6

CGC 9.6

$40 Shipped

6-131.jpg

Serbian Walking Dead / Invincible Flipbook #7

CGC 9.6

$40 Shipped

6-1313.jpg

Dynamo 5 #1 CGC 9.8

$65 Shipped Priority

DSCF3136.jpg

Batman #684 CGC 9.6 Variant

DSCF3117.jpg

Detective Comics #851 CGC 9.6 Variant

DSCF3118.jpg

Take both $50 Shipped Priority

Green Lantern #21 CGC 9.2 Variant Signed by BOTH Johns + Reis :o

$25 Shipped Priority

DSCF3095.jpg

Batman #684 CGC 9.4

$20 Shipped Priority

DSCF3269.jpg

Page 2 & 3 Recap

$25 Shipped

DSC00544.jpg

Zombie Lot shipped to lower 48 Ups Ground for $55(contact me for international)

Marvel Zombies Return #1 Variant CGC 9.8

1538bkh.jpg

Walking Dead 25 CGC 8.0 (hey its probaly the only one on the census)--This is a Freebie, can use the plastic for something

142hgk5.jpg

I Zombie 9.6 +

73jy2a.jpg

Marvel/ DC Lot: $30 shipped UPS Ground in lower 48 (contact me for international)

3 Marvel Project Blank Cover (Same issue as must copies should be 9.8)

154kf8o.jpg

Freebies

30tihp5.jpg

1zg4zk5.jpg

X-Men: Lot of 5

79.00 shipped in the U.S.

#118 VF/NM

#122 VF/NM

#136 VF+

#138 VF+

#139 VF/NM

XMENLOT118-139FC.jpg

Avengers: Lot of 5

49.00 shipped in the U.S.

#50 FN+

#84 VF-

#102 VF

#105 FN-

#122 VF/NM

AVENGERSLOT50-122FC.jpg

Lot of 4: Batman/Detective Comics

59.00 shipped in the U.S.

Batman #231 FN

Batman #250 VF+

Tec #435 VF+

Tec #469 VF/NM

TECSLOT231-469FC.jpg

Page 4 Recap

I stole the scan from Amazon, but this book is sealed, Tomb of Dracula Omnibus Volume #2. It's marked $99.00

$65.00 shipped (media, it weighs a ton)

51IXdnyRO4L_SS500_.jpg

Here are three two books, hope they help.

$40 shipped anywhere in the US

MrMachineGun7Bolland.jpg

$37 shipped anywhere in the US

GL45Bolland.jpg

Picture has been added!:

Chew TPB #1 Double Signed by Layman & Guillory - $20 Shipped

sc0020c289.jpg

Page 5 Recap

Goon #27 CGC 9.8 $35 Shipped

101767.jpg

Finally, we have a slabbed book scribed by the lead singer of some emo group...chemically romantic or somesuch. :whee:

Anyway, this is the variant cover, and I'm selling it for below GPA @ $45.

Rumor has it there's an Umbrella Academy movie in the works.

ua1.jpg

John Romita Jr. Fallen Son cover. $150

101812.jpg

Ok, before we get too far into this, let me make this announcement:

All buyers, please PM Julio (FIREFLY) for his Paypal address. When making payment, please make sure to include what books you are paying for and who donated them. Also include your mailing address! Julio will pass the info onto the donator so that the books can be shipped.

To PM Julio, click here.

ALSO, I did the recaps and did my best to make sure what I listed in them had not sold, but I may have missed one or two. Your best bet is to shop using the recaps and then confirm availability on the original pages!

Thanks for your support!

Once again, I must say that I am amazed at all the PMs and well wishes that I have received. Thank you so much for your support. I can't say that enough and special thanks to those that have donated their books and time to post in this thread as well as the buyers for these books. You are all amazing people. Once I overcome these high tides and valley lows, I hope to come back in about a year to this place that's so full of wisdom, knowledge, friendships and even crude humor that made me smile at times when I needed it most. :) As some of you already told me, I can always start from scratch and now I see that.

So I would hate to not be a part of the bunch giving up their books. Not much, but they're all I have now. I am posting some with pics and some without, being that I still don't have my camera with me. All prices include shipping. Thanks, gents and dames. You guys rock!

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 3rd print CGC 9.8 SS signed by Jeremy Bastian $60 per PM

th_CPG13rd98SS.jpg

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 1st print CGC 9.6 SS signed by Jeremy Bastian $90

th_CPG196SS.jpg

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 1st print CGC 9.8 SS signed and sketched by Jeremy Bastian $150 SOLD to jpolz.

th_CPG198SS11.jpg

th_CPG198SS22.jpg

Cursed Pirate Girl #3 1st print CGC 9.8 SS signed by Jeremy Bastian $50 Per PM

th_CPG398SS.jpg

Action Comics #761 NM $1

Superman.jpg

Spiderman Megazine #2 Free to the 1st Spiderman purchase FREE to FFcomics

th_ASMoldBlackCat.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #606 Campbell Cover NM $5 SOLD to FFcomics

th_ASMkiss.jpg

Amazing Spiderman #607 Campbell Cover NM $5 SOLD to FFcomics

th_ASMBlackCat.jpg

Ye Old Lore of Yore Vol. 1 CGC 9.8 SS signed by Jeremy Bastian $35 ea(1 copy left)

YOLOY198SS.jpg

Cursed Pirate Girl #0 CGC 9.8 SS signed by Jeremy Bastian $60 ea(1 copy left) SOLD per PM

th_CPG098SS.jpg

#1 and #2 sketch cards on my sig line done by Tony Moore (signed to me) $25 each

SOLD to CoinAddict and Dhurley.

Crisis on Infinite Earths #1-12 VF/NM Avg. Bought from an awesome boardie in un-opened bag as I never even got a chance to read) $30 SOLD to Silent Master

th_CrisisonInfiniteEarths.jpg

The Light #1-3 by Image (#3 signed by Nathan Edmonson at Heroes Con) VF/NM to NM set $8 FREE per PM

th_TheLight.jpg

Well, that's it for now. Going to bed. All I hear are crickets. :)