• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Giant 1966-1985 Marvel and DC collection 50% off avg. readers/fillers

1 post in this topic

Hi everyone,

Have a really cool new collection (about 15 long boxes available of just 1966-1980 but plenty of later years if there's any interest) with near complete superhero runs. My plan is to offer it to the boards and my newsletter subscribers and my local (SF Bay Area) collectors list first come, first served at an average of 50% off guide and slower titles will be 60% off. I'm listing it here on the dealer forum for the real early birds who want to make requests. Eventually (next week?) I'll have a thread in the forum only selling area but need to start grading and pricing and scanning first.

This is a reader collection with no real keys because the guy didn't want to pay that kind of money just to read an ASM 129 or WBN 32 but still a lot of great books in here and some are surprisingly nice, even though the average is GD to FN. (Nicer for late 70s and up, of course.)

Any requests, just PM me.