• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Blindowl Summer sale finale: Moderns, & the Misc.

152 posts in this topic

Good morning;

I am going to change direction a little this morning and list a few Graphic Novels. I will be listing more comics later.

Same rules apply. Shipping is $4.95 for your 1st order, and you can order as many books or comics as you want without paying any more for shipping. Applies to USA & Canada.

International shipping; Up to two books for $12.60. Any questions, send me a PM.

First up; Elektra: The Scorpio Key (reprints Elektra Vol.II, #1-6) 1st printing. Mint Condition. Retail price $15.95. My Price $5.49.

:news: This is SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

elektrascorpiofc.jpg

elektrascorpiobc.jpg

Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Graphic Novel (See back cover scan for contents).

Lower right corner has a ding, which happened during shipping. Otherwise nice, still a great read. Retail Price: $14.99. My Price: $4.95.

ironman.jpg

ironmanbc.jpg

Hi , just a little bump here. :bump:

Sorry i haven't been here since yesterday. I has to work 12 hrs. last night, and then tried to sleep a little today, and just woke up. Been hectic the last two days unfortunately.

I will try to list a few more items today, I'll try a few misc. items before I get back to comics, thanks for your patience. (thumbs u

This is a set of Frazetta Posters from the 1970's (4 in all).

They are printed on nice paper (lithograph style), and measure Approx. 22"x18".

Asking $22.50 for the set. :news: This is SOLD!!!!!

Sorry about the inferior pics, hard to photograph these. They do not come with the frames. Just the posters only.

frazetta013.jpg

frazetta014.jpg

frazetta012.jpg

frazetta005.jpg

frazetta015.jpg

frazetta008.jpg

frazetta009.jpg

Shi Limited edition lithograph by Tucci. This is a rare limited edition lithograph. Super nice paper, the scan cannot do it justice. Approx. 33"x21". Included 2 scans, since it was hard to photograph.

My Price: $9.99

frazetta016.jpg

frazetta018.jpg

III Millennium (Memory) by Luis Royo (art portfolio). Features color plates (plates can be seen in the back cover scan), and sketches in B&W. There is a major ding at the upper left corner. Still sealed in Shrink-wrap.

Asking $4.95. :news: This is SOLD!!!

frazetta022.jpg

frazetta023.jpg

frazetta024.jpg

frazetta025.jpg