• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Blindowl Summer sale finale: Moderns, & the Misc.

152 posts in this topic

OK...first book up tonight...

Mr. Monster's Weird Tales of the Future #1 (Actually Mr. Monster's Super-Duper #8 in Overstreet). Great Basil Wolverton Sci-Fi reprints. Nice NM- copy. Streaks are from my cheap scanner and not on the book itself.

My Price $3.60.

mrmonsterweirdtalesofthefuture.jpg

:takeit:

Basil Wolverton!

OK...first book up tonight...

Mr. Monster's Weird Tales of the Future #1 (Actually Mr. Monster's Super-Duper #8 in Overstreet). Great Basil Wolverton Sci-Fi reprints. Nice NM- copy. Streaks are from my cheap scanner and not on the book itself.

My Price $3.60.

mrmonsterweirdtalesofthefuture.jpg

:takeit:

Basil Wolverton!

Thanks....you are a ^^

I am if you think they have a good shot at 9.8's?

Cause anything less would be just a tragedy.

:ohnoez:

I guess it is not quite a tragedy per say, but if you already have mutiple copies of each and are looking to get some 9.8's to submit so that you can stop wasting money it would be nice. (shrug)

I am if you think they have a good shot at 9.8's?

Cause anything less would be just a tragedy.

:ohnoez:

I guess it is not quite a tragedy per say, but if you already have mutiple copies of each and are looking to get some 9.8's to submit so that you can stop wasting money it would be nice. (shrug)

:foryou:

May all your 9.8 dreams come true.