• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 SDCC Photos & Goodies!

22 posts in this topic

What can I say, the 2010 Comic Con was insanely INCREDIBLE this year. Yes there are parts of my body hurting that I didn't even know I had, but it was all worth it! I have to sing the praises of some folks. Joe Pierson and the CGC staff were wonderful. Joel Elad was absolutely brilliant at finding each and every significant signing hidden within the belly of the beast know as the San Diego Convetion Center. He was a major ingrediant to pulling off some incredible signings. Kris Moore and Jesse Campbell did an extraordinary job. They were the two hardest working people at that convention. I would guess between the two of them over 800 books were signed and witnessed and some of the signatures & sketches they obtained were amazing!

Here are some fun photos from the event:

William Stout posing with a Bela Lugosi Dracula sketch he did for me.

101787.jpg.23f9fb76487506bd39f1f72916eccf2c.jpg

Here are some great sketches that Kris Moore was able to pull off for me:

The first one is a Marvels Project with a Wolverine sketch by Art Adams. The next one is an X-Men 1 with another Wolverine sketch by Neal Adams and the last is a Tony De Zuniga Red Sonja!

101795.jpg.60e411f258c0f49ee74570d46bed4997.jpg

101796.jpg.2b22dd790052b50a399628abb34d2c39.jpg

101797.jpg.3cc0529a5f9ec059d15b8696f425dee6.jpg

Here is a tentative list of books that were signed and witnessed:

FIVE Batman # 700 signed by Finch, Sinclair, S. Williams, Grant Morrison, F. Williams III, Neal Adams, S. Hope, Philip Tan, and Richard Friend. The Variant covers also had Mike Mignola and one book even had Danny Devito!!!

Batman # 11 signed by Jerry Robinson

THREE Walking Dead # 75 (comic con variant) and a repritn issue one signed by the cast + Kirkman, Gail Ann Hurd, Greg Nicotero, and Frank Darabont.

THREE Blade comics signed by Wesley Snipes!

Captain America comic signed by Hugo Weaving and Chris Evans

X-Women 1 signed by Clairmontt and Marana

Daredevil 158 and Dark Knight Returns #1 signed by Frank Miller

TWO Haunted Times magazines signed by the Ghost Adventures crew

Below are pictures of a Give Me Liberty # 1 signed by Dave Gibbons and Frank Miller.

Lastly the grooviest comic signed at this year's Comic-Con, H.R. Pufnstuf # 1 signed by Joe Ruby (the show's producer) and Sid & Marty Kroft....did I mention that Kris Moore and Jesse Campbell are the BEST!

101801.jpg.cf563cb2738d57168ee9d9d6032cb4c1.jpg

101802.jpg.5cc045c335dd0d74145df4a2c3c01a7b.jpg

Ok, so I know Neal Adams is awesome... but that Art Adams is OVER THE TOP! Always loved him as a kid--good to see he still has it!

And I'm ridiculously jealous you were able to meet Jerry Robinson!