• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con - Oct. 29-31, Long Beach, Calif.

65 posts in this topic

Cool answer. I probably could be more savvy about working with people to get my books places and having free places to stay. If I had more $500 books I'd probably figure out a way to make it happen.

The real work for me is taking 45 to 50 long boxes. Half are priced books and half are full of $5 & $10 SA and Bronze books but that is what I typically do well with. I have a few $500-2000 books but never know what will sell at any one show. I am still learning the process but my main focus is on selling off my huge inventory before I get too old to keep doing all of this. Hope to catch you at Long Beach. (thumbs u

Ed

Less than one month till the Long Beach Comic Con Halloween week-end. Hope to see some Board members there. I am always willing to fill want list or at least bring what I have available. I will be bringing some new HG CGC books as well as a nice group of raw X-men 6-140, DD 158-181, Teen Titans 1-40 or so as well as a bunch or recently sorted Dell, Gold Keys and more.

See you there.

Ed Robertson

Found on the FAQ page:

What are the show hours?

Friday, October 29 1:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Saturday, October 30 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday, October 31 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM

i know from the interview on Comic Geek Speak that they had changed the friday and sunday hours slightly, think later and earlier respectively.

Less than one month till the Long Beach Comic Con Halloween week-end. Hope to see some Board members there. I am always willing to fill want list or at least bring what I have available. I will be bringing some new HG CGC books as well as a nice group of raw X-men 6-140, DD 158-181, Teen Titans 1-40 or so as well as a bunch or recently sorted Dell, Gold Keys and more.

See you there.

Ed Robertson

Ed

I'm planning on popping in for a few hours...most likely either Friday or Sunday...will definitely stop by...looking for raw copies ST 101-108 in VG to FN and raw FFs issues 51-100 in FN to VF+

See you there.

Ed Robertson

Ed

I'm planning on popping in for a few hours...most likely either Friday or Sunday...will definitely stop by...looking for raw copies ST 101-108 in VG to FN and raw FFs issues 51-100 in FN to VF+

I will have some of the FFs for sure. I have some early STs but not sure how many are VG (Close though). I am in booths 618 & 620. Send me a PM if you need a pass either day as I think I still have one.

Ed

If you bought your ticket online did you get a seperate ticket emailed to you or just a receipt? All I ever got was a receipt for my weekend pass with no instructions on swapping it out at the con, or a seperate email vocher.

(shrug)