• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Long Beach Comic Con - Oct. 29-31, Long Beach, Calif.

65 posts in this topic

Barely anyone in line for Stan Lee on Sunday Morning. I was in and out of that line in 10 mins. After a 1 hour wait. Talked to Bruce Boxletier while I watied for Stan. I think only about maybe 120 autos for Stan total. Yee had a nice book I wanted. But Man I could not affored the $800.00 price tag at the time.

I missed J. Scott Campbell, When you have a GF that wants your life, Comic cons become second in life. I was only able to walk around sunday for about 4 hours. So I know I missed alot. How was Saturday?

Barely anyone in line for Stan Lee on Sunday Morning. I was in and out of that line in 10 mins. After a 1 hour wait. Talked to Bruce Boxletier while I watied for Stan. I think only about maybe 120 autos for Stan total. Yee had a nice book I wanted. But Man I could not affored the $800.00 price tag at the time.

I missed J. Scott Campbell, When you have a GF that wants your life, Comic cons become second in life. I was only able to walk around sunday for about 4 hours. So I know I missed alot. How was Saturday?

Man that is a surprise, the MAN only had about 120 sigs. Man wished I had gone.

Yeah I think he sat there with no visitors for about 10 mins after he was done. The whole thing did not last longer then 30 mins for him to sign. Sad as it is. It was nice. I did get 3 books sighned I will post them on the forums when I get them back from CGC.