• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my DD 131 please...

36 posts in this topic

Well in ships out tomorrow with a batch of moderns...so I'll guess we'll know in about 120 business days....(based on 20 day turnaround estimate)....personally I'd say about 9.0....I'll be thrilled if it gets a 9.2 and not surprised if it gets an 8.5,...but I'll publicly eat it with a nice chianti if it gets a 7.5

but I'll publicly eat it with a nice chianti if it gets a 7.5

Save me a bite... thumbsup2.gif

Looks like i won't have to eat this after all,.....got the grade today.....9.4...

dd131.jpg

If that thing on the right edge is not a crescent crease but is a loss of color, then I'd give it a 9.0-9.2. If it's part of the art on the comic itself, then 9.4.

acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

mad.gif.... And I was going to send it to you for your birthday.....

thanks rocketeer! acclaim.gif my b-day is on 9.29. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I'm not going to list my birthday this year,...someone on this forum got a little pissy last year cause it was the same day as his and he had to share.....

I'm not going to list my birthday this year,...someone on this forum got a little pissy last year cause it was the same day as his and he had to share.....

would that be greggy? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i didn't list mine in the calendar so don't sweat it. gossip.gifthumbsup2.gif

mad.gif.... And I was going to send it to you for your birthday.....

thanks rocketeer! acclaim.gif my b-day is on 9.29. 893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

Nothing a firm bit@h slap can't take care of. thumbsup2.gif