• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

are you able to do SS at different times ?..

5 posts in this topic

Like get a SS book signed & graded by X X people & then have it opened & signed by others at a different time ?... Like I go to a con but not all the people are at it & then get it signed again by the other guys at a dif con ?..

(shrug)

I see SS books with sigs by different people at different dates notated on the label. I am sure that if you bring a SS book still slabbed to a CGC witness and crack it out then and there and get it signed you wont loose the SS from the original sig. Of course I have never done this nor do I own any SS books but this is what I have observed here on the boards with the various SS labels I have seen. If I am wrong I am sure someone will be by shortly to point that out lol

I see SS books with sigs by different people at different dates notated on the label. I am sure that if you bring a SS book still slabbed to a CGC witness and crack it out then and there and get it signed you wont loose the SS from the original sig. Of course I have never done this nor do I own any SS books but this is what I have observed here on the boards with the various SS labels I have seen. If I am wrong I am sure someone will be by shortly to point that out lol

You're correct. (thumbs u

CAW's or CGC can crack previously SS books to add extra sigs. I think CGC is planning to offer a hold service for X amount of dollars where they will get multiple sigs for you. Might end up being a little costly but beats grading the book every time.

Wow thanks for the info guys :) & wow pirate that would be a pretty cool option but Yeah I'm sure it would cost a lot to have cgc get the autographs for you! It would be neat to have though for sure!