• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Avengers 4, lots of Neal Adams, a couple Night Nurses AF 15 added

111 posts in this topic

During August, I'll be back in the swing of things (meaning shipping on a regular schedule) and listing more books on my usual timely schedule with a specific start time. I just acquired some new stuff (the Adams stuff tonight) as well as a collection that will be listed on the boards (but probably not by me) that I acquired of nearly 300 original owner Marvels I just picked up (not ultra high grade but nice clean 6.0-8.0 copies with most major titles from 1968-1970 in consecutive runs.

Tonight I'll be listing a very pretty Avengers 4 for the grade (slabbed), some very nice eye appeal Neal Adams and some Night Nurses.

First :takeit: wins.

Thanks as always for checking it out. I'll list the first books in a few minutes.

First up:

Avengers 4 CGC 4.0 o/w

$525

This is a slightly aggressive price, but I seriously doubt you will find a better presenting 4.0 with this white a cover. Two large creases on the bc are what bring it down.

avengers4cgc-2.jpg

avengers4cgcbc-1.jpg