• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

how many serbian comic books are there?

49 posts in this topic

i know of, and have:

walking dead/invincible (12 issues + 2 b/w copies)

dead world (3 issues)

the simpsons (???)

what other titles are there, and how many issues?

Deadworld #1 and #3 had a print run of 300 copies and #2 had a print run of 500 copies. I was wrong before when I said #1 had a run of 500 copies.

Liberty Meadows....4 issues so far. Magazine sized and thick. 500 print run on each

Steve Mannion's Rescue FEARLESS Dawn....the series actually premiered in Serbia and is coming to the US afterwords. 5 or 6 issues so far. Lots of good girl art in there. 300 print run on each.

Brit, 1 issue so far but it's 48-50 pages so it's at least 2 issues. 500 print run.

Here's what Brit looks like....

Brit1.jpg

Brit2.jpg

added to list of books i want. thank you. and yeah, those liberty meadows look great too.

:gossip: I think I have one 9.8 Brit and a couple of sets of Liberty Meadows. They aren't super expensive (yet) because I don't think a lot of fans realize what they are and few of them exist.

If it wasn't for the shipping and western union bank transfer fees from Serbia (no paypal there) they would be really inexpensive.

If you like these you will love the Steve Mannion Rescue Dawn books. I only have one set of those complete and I haven't scanned them yet.

Hey Chris,

Just curious, are the other books smaller like the WD ones or are they "normal" size?

All the comics are the same size as Serbian Walking Dead except for Liberty Meadows which is American Magazine sized, meaning they fit perfectly into a magazine size bag and board.

Here's what Brit looks like....

Brit1.jpg

Brit2.jpg

added to list of books i want. thank you. and yeah, those liberty meadows look great too.

:gossip: I think I have one 9.8 Brit and a couple of sets of Liberty Meadows. They aren't super expensive (yet) because I don't think a lot of fans realize what they are and few of them exist.

and this is how i got the bulk of my serbian collection for an absolute fraction of what they go for today (for example, WD #2 black/white cover for $10).