• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW & IMPROVED!! High Grade Silver & Bronze

73 posts in this topic

Hi All

Yes this is now new and improved since my last thread....Have some new books mixed in with the old...and improved as I have reduced the prices on my old books.

Need to come up with some $ to pay for some winnings, or my wife will follow through on her threats of packing up and taking the kids and leaving (I tried to explain to her we have no kids, but she wouldn't listen).

All the same rules apply... :takeit: takes precedence over PMs. Shipping is $10 a slab and mutiple slabs will be cost. International shipping will depend on where it is sent. Paypal, money order or check is good for payment.

I will start this tonight and continue tomorrow...unless the crickets are chirping in the thread :grin:

Amazing Spider-Man # 30 - 9.2 OW - $500

Amazing Spider-Man # 33 - 9.6 OW - SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man # 45 - 9.6OWW - $1050

Amazing Spider-Man # 65 - 9.6 W - $725

Avengers # 63 - 9.6 OWW - $290

Batman # 211 - 9.4 W - $190

Brave & the Bold # 63 - 9.4 OW - $250

Demon # 2 - 9.6 OW - $70

Fantastic Four #55 - 8.5 OWW - $175

Flash # 213 - 9.6 OW - $130

GI Combat # 154 - 9.8 W - $225 - Don Rosa Collection

Green Lantern # 34 - 9.4 OW - SOLD

JLA # 66 - 9.4 OWW - $190

Marvel Spotlight # 5 - 8.5 COW - $280

Spectre # 3 - 9.6 OW - $310 Neal Adams cover and art

Superboy # 113 - 9.4 OW - $200

Tales to Astonish # 89 - 9.6 OWW - $340

Tomb of Dracula # 1 - 9.0 OW - $140

Thanks for looking!

CODEWORD SALE: FLOOD

All books will now be discounted by 95% due to water damage :grin:

Sorry everyone about cutting it short last night. I live in a "constantly having problems" pre-war building (War of 1812 I'm starting to believe) and last night I had some water coming into my kitchen from above me. Nothing major like the last time this happened (when a lot of my collectibles got ruined...and I had no insurance), but still a headache. I have had both the bathroom and kitchen ceiling collapse in the past as well, so living here is definitely an adventure (or as my wife believes, the seventh level of hell).

Anyway I will be back tonight with more books and hopefully some sympathy sales :)