• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW & IMPROVED!! High Grade Silver & Bronze

73 posts in this topic

Many Thanks...you have silenced the crickets in this thread!

I'd like to take the #45 too, but the HA auction is in a couple of days... applying for a loan.

I can't even look at that auction as I don't have any money right now...i still have to pay for the CLink auction last week (which your purchase has helped enormously!)

Thanks again!

I can't even look at that auction as I don't have any money right now...i still have to pay for the CLink auction last week (which your purchase has helped enormously!)

Thanks again!

Sure you can Jay. Who wears the pants in your house?

One second, I'm waiting until my wife leaves the room ...........................................

...........................okay, she left

I DO!!!!

Well, I will be adding a few more books later today in hopes of getting something to spark some interest. Some of these books will be moved to another venue if they don't sell here as I am sure people are getting tired of looking at them.

If anyone has any interest, please send me a PM, I'm always polite to all offers no matter how lousy they may be :grin: I also will do Time payments or hold books as well.

I will also be selling some of my Brand New Hardcover & Softcover books (Walking dead, DC Archives, etc) in the Misc forum later today as well, so please take a look if you are interested.

Thanks!

Well, I will be adding a few more books later today in hopes of getting something to spark some interest.

:popcorn: