• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NEW & IMPROVED!! High Grade Silver & Bronze

73 posts in this topic

I will be moving some of these books elsewhere after tonight, so if anyone is interested in making an offer, or wants a book held, or wants to offer me condolences on the death of this thread, please feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

Tales to Astonish # 89 - 9.6 OWW - $340

Tomb of Dracula # 1 - 9.0 OW - $140

I'll take em, per PM.

Thanks again.

Many Thanks!!!

My thread rises from the dead...hopefully it won't start eating brains :grin:

tombstone.jpg

Dude, I'm so jealous you got that nice plot by the lake! I called about it but they said someone had already reserved it. Well, I guess that's NY for you...you gotta be quick.

You have some real nice books there Jaymole. (thumbs u

Listing any more? :wishluck:

Thanks, but how much punishment do you want me to take!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

I think I might switch to low & mid grade Raw DC silver age books at hopefully cheap prices....I have to wade through my boxes and see what I can sell.

tombstone.jpg

Dude, I'm so jealous you got that nice plot by the lake! I called about it but they said someone had already reserved it. Well, I guess that's NY for you...you gotta be quick.

Well, to tell you the truth, it's a family owned plot...my father's bankrupt auto business and my Mom's disaster of a yard sale are right next to it :)

tombstone.jpg

Well, to tell you the truth, it's a family owned plot...my father's bankrupt auto business and my Mom's disaster of a yard sale are right next to it :)

Touché. lol

I think I might switch to low & mid grade Raw DC silver age books at hopefully cheap prices....I have to wade through my boxes and see what I can sell.

^^ would love to see some cheap readers in the neighborhood of VG :cloud9:

^^ would love to see some cheap readers in the neighborhood of VG :cloud9:

Good to know...I do have a few in the VG range so at least I know I might have one possible customer.