• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open discussion of Overstreet GA pricing

86 posts in this topic

Its nice, but its not a stand-out issue or cover.

I agree.

Well.....now you guys have gone and done it.

After all this talk about issue #42, no doubt this is the issue that Bob's going to break out of the pack. lol

Its nice, but its not a stand-out issue or cover.

I agree.

And that's another problem with pulling out covers...one collector's gem is another man's average cover. There would have to be some threshold of agreement. You could do it by sales if you had the data.

This is just my observation, but it really is time for Overstreet to put the guide into an electronic format, pay website, CD, download & what-have-you and offer the book in print form by pre-order only.

If the database is set up properly, it would be a simple matter to update the guide at any time as changes are needed. You could even give pricing for each grade from .5 to 10.0, with all the mid grades in between.

Seems doable, and I'l buy it.

Thanks, that's weird....you'd think that with all the hype over this book last year it surely would have stood apart. Speaking of hype, I haven't seen much talk over this issue this year...

What was the hype over Fight #42? (I like the cover, but that part of the run is jammed with good covers...)

Maybe Vaughn is thinking of # 31 ...

:grin:

That's what I was thinking.

I think that NOT drinking a mass quantity of alcohol is effecting my memory. I was actually talking about Rangers #26 not Fight #42. Don't worry, first things first when I go on R&R next month is to get plastered.