• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED: Thanks to the lovers & the fighters; well, just the lovers

141 posts in this topic

CLOSED!! :banana:

:takeit:will break a PM’s <3

Buy these war bonds with paypal (personal option no longer accepted due to paypal aggression paypal can bite me ), money order, check, or cash.

Your choice of shipping option; however, I can ship up to four regular sized comics for $5 via USPS Priority BOX, domestically.

Returns accepted for any reason or no reason. Be a spoon, send it back on a whim. I pay shipping both ways. :hi:

In turn, I reserve the right to ignore your attempted purchase for any reason or no reason :luhv:

There is nothing more satisfyingly intense than Wartime Romance. Let’s waste the enemy :mad: & get laid. :foryou:

FIL 80 6.5/7.0 $5

:hi: Hope all is well. So does that mean I can read this and just return it. :devil:

:roflmao:

Hey J! :) All's fair in love & war, right? :blush:

Don't want to derail, so you can contact me via PM if you are of a mind. But what do you mean about PayPals aggresiveness concerning using the personal payment method? I always use that to pay for my books, as a courtesy to the sellers. Not because any demand it or even ask for it.

Honestly, if I wasn't contracting to have several books signed at the moment, I would be interested in several of these here. One thing I am lacking in my collection, is war and love stuff (talking comic books here :) ).

Thanks.

Don't want to derail, so you can contact me via PM if you are of a mind. But what do you mean about PayPals aggresiveness concerning using the personal payment method? I always use that to pay for my books, as a courtesy to the sellers. Not because any demand it or even ask for it.

Honestly, if I wasn't contracting to have several books signed at the moment, I would be interested in several of these here. One thing I am lacking in my collection, is war and love stuff (talking comic books here :) ).

Thanks.

For about a year now I have only paid with personal option.

I never need to be asked to do so.

In the meantime, paypal can bite it

Let the typical Tupenny Sales Thread derailing begin!!