• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weird Science Volume One Leather Bound Edition - Price Drop

3 posts in this topic

I sincerely hope that the Gaines Family comes to an agreement with someone and the EC Archive series continues. But more than that I really pine that the Limited Edition Leather Bound Editions continue :wishluck:

Up for sale is my one extra copy of the Weird Science Volume One Leather Bound Edition :acclaim:

This leather bound edition is number 207 of 300 and is personally signed by Al Feldstein :cloud9:

It's housed in a handmade clamshell box along with a pair of white cotton gloves for the reader to wear when handling and retailed for $150. Reprinting in full color the first six issues containing twenty-four stories.

I'm selling this wonderful book for $90 $100 which includes USPS shipping to USA only along with my secure packaging.

The photos below are off of the web and not of the one for sale but for reference

Thanks for looking (thumbs u

00.jpg

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg