• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 posts in this topic

I concur.

I don't know. While Harv has a compelling argument, I am inclined to disagree.

Upon further review, I must needs side with you. I see now that his postulation is specious at best, and that your rebuttal is much more enlightening and cromulent in its simplicity.

I fear I must temporarily recuse myself from this discussion and adjourn to my study, in order to devote my full attentions to this philosophical quandary we're currently embroiled in.

I concur.

I don't know. While Harv has a compelling argument, I am inclined to disagree.

Upon further review, I must needs side with you. I see now that his postulation is specious at best, and that your rebuttal is much more enlightening and cromulent in its simplicity.

I fear I must temporarily recuse myself from this discussion and adjourn to my study, in order to devote my full attentions to this philosophical quandary we're currently embroiled in.

so,ye shall ponder while having a bm?

Guy's, it's braille :gossip:

He's saying..

Hi! I'm new here! My name Harvey Doss. My collecting interests include most of the Star titles, including Ewoks, Strawberry Shortcake and Garfield. I hope to meet a lot of interesting people during my time on the boards! Anyone know if Danny Dupcak posts here?

PS. What's the deal with "pressing"?