• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fingh's 1st Silver raw book sale + some cheap Silver/Bronze slabs

190 posts in this topic

Here comes some rapid fire slab love:

Beautiful ASM 121. Perfect centering, snow white pages, just gorgeous. Has a tiny bit of paper loss on the spine that knocks it down. I think they were way too harsh on it, but it is what it is. Definitely a price performer for how pretty it is: $150

Do you still have the missing paper?

Nope, but the 121 is :news: SOLD!

Dang, I would have taken it if you had the missing paper.

:pullhair:

TTA 60 7.0-7.5 Has a bit of a tanning halo. Proof positive that even the dynamic pencils of Steve Ditko can be made completely ordinary by the handiwork of Vince Coletta. $50

_MediaCard_BlackBerry_pictures_IMG00661-20100804-1905.jpg

If anyone wants to do shout outs, that is cool, too. I have way too many slabs and raw books. So the stuff I don't have pictures of i can take tonight and shlep to you via PM.

Good coverage raw on budget minded Adams covers and interior art books, Bronze #1s and first appearances and random Post '66 Silver DC and Marvel

If I see a Kong 1 CGC 9.8 WHITE in this thread it will break my ever lovin' heart :cry:

No way. But my 9.4 under is up for grabs . . . and it is a never pressed Zilla4f beauty . . .

Any more Hulk, Hulk covers, or Inhumans ?

I think I still have a 9.8 Inhumans #1, but I am not positive. I have a hulk 190 in 9.6 that I bought from lawrence one time when i was up late one night apparently smoking hash. I also have a couple of reasonably priced Herb trimpe SS books . . . hm Pm if you care to.

Any more Hulk, Hulk covers, or Inhumans ?

I think I still have a 9.8 Inhumans #1, but I am not positive. I have a hulk 190 in 9.6 that I bought from lawrence one time when i was up late one night apparently smoking hash. I also have a couple of reasonably priced Herb trimpe SS books . . . hm Pm if you care to.

:cloud9: