• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales of Suspense #89 9.0 VF/NM $39 shipped

4 posts in this topic

I recently upgraded this book by accident in the last Clink auction (what I thought was a seriously low bid actually came through) so now I get to make my undercopy available for sale. A pretty book I would grade at around 9.0 (I originally graded this as a borderline 8.5-9.0, but after getting my CGC 9.2 in the mail this is at least a 9.0 if not a 9.2). Only defects are a slightly bumped top spine corner and a color breaking stress line below Iron Man's right arm in the top left that is quite probably related to the bump. Book is otherwise tight, flat, and colorful. Without the serious deal on my upgrade I would have been happy to keep this one. Back cover scan available if you want one. Asking $39 OBO shipped via priority mail. Will take first :takeit: and PM me with your details. I will accept Paypal but would really prefer a money order.

I haven't done business on the boards before, but can be found on eBay with the same name if you want to check my feedback (100% positive in 12 years).

TOS89.jpg